~𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂~

y/n POV
Me and Karen talk every night,we're getting closer everyday she tells me sometimes about those ridiculous comments under her tik toks, I really don't understand those people.
We planned to go out tonight and have some fun, I'm really anxious about how I should dress cause she always dresses better than me and I don't want to disappoint her.
So I put on a vegan shirt and some jeans, I take my phone and airpods and play Tear you apart, I get in my car and with a lot of anxiety I start to drive.

Karen POV
y/n called me some minutes ago and I still can't believe I truly fell for them, it's weird since my last relationships didn't go well, they didn't want to be vegan so I started to get angry, they wanted to put me in an asylum but they just left. I'm so much happier now, I put my clothes on feed my dog with grass from the garden and wait outside for y/n with a little gift for them, a handmade sweater.
Y/n arrives and I jump in their car, I smile and start to talk to make the situation more comfortable as I give them the sweater I made, we were about to get in a car accident because y/n was putting the sweater while driving but it's ok cause I would do the same and everybody makes mistakes, we start talking with music in the background and we finally arrive at the park to sit and chill,we talk and suddently y/n puts on some Nicki Minaj.

Y/N pov:
I'm playing Nicki the queen, I don't think she understands so honestly I'm planning on give her as an offering to the barbz.I take my tablet out of my bag and I put on American Horror Story, we start watching it. it's not even 30 minutes that we're in and I think Karen just shart her pants. it's scary here.She just noticed and now she's running in the public bathrooms, who the fuck uses public bathrooms?

In the meanwhile i set up a picnic with beanbeans I think she'll like it.

She's back here, before she could notice I go behind her and put my hands on her eyes so she can't see, I slowly walk her to the picnic and let her see

She's back here, before she could notice I go behind her and put my hands on her eyes so she can't see, I slowly walk her to the picnic and let her see.She noticed and thanked me, she started at me and I stared at her, slowly her lips met mine and we kissed with passion.

K- We can't do that here you know...
Y/N- I know, let's wait, in the meanwhile let's enjoy out picnic my lovely sweetheart

We start eating and I notice that she's death staring me, I'm very uncomfortable but I don't care too much.

I pack the things and offer her a ride home, what a weird day....

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

Hi hoes, I'm back. Enjoy🥰