|The Secret|

I look at kadie and she does a debby ryan face, I blush hard as she eats zucchini, so she looks at me deep in the eyes and asks
"Do you want to feed to dog vegan food." She says with a sweet voice so I agree and we start to go to her house to torture her dog.
We then arrive and kadie looks at bella with a debby ryan face while I slightly blush at the face she makes,you start to hold hand as putting vegan food in bella's bowl,Kadie deeply stares in your eyes, come near your ear and whispers
"You know... I'm not actually vegan~" And I start blushing more as I hear that
"Tomatos like you are also vegan~" She says and at that moment I feel butterflies increasing in my stomach, so I open her fridge to see an homemade turkey sandwich,so I take it,i split it and we give the sandwich to each other's.After we finish we deeply look at each other's in the eyes, to manifest our love we finally give a kiss on the cheek to each other's, while Bella starts to vomit she shows me her videos from teaching in school, she's a really gold teacher, the butterflies where right, right was also the entire piece of butter I've eat this morning to help increase my fatness.I slightly notice how kadie was thick, I couldn't take my eyes off of her now, a really sweet woman.
"Did you like the turkey sandwich? "
"Yeah I really enjoyed it"
We started to talk to each other's sweetly while bella's was vomiting even her soul.
So we say bye to each other's and I go to my house, thinking about my life decisions and finally going to sleep.

The next morning

I wake up to hear my normal ass iphone ringtone, wait what iphone am poor af I meant samsung,to wake me up. I hated that sound but yk has to happen.I hear knocking at the door so I go open and I see Karen standing there, she makes a debby ryan face and then start to do the wap dance , I don't know why so I start to do the wap dance with her but when I realized my genitals just started to die in the middle of the dance, I think I'm not a virgin anymore.

It didn't hurt, but I noticed it, the dance is finally done and we both get up really sweaty since it was august.We look at each other's and notice that she is wearing a vegan home made shirt but as soon she walks in and close the door she takes out from her pockets two double cheeseburger from McDonald's, oh boy I love them so much, So we started to eat, we where both enjoying the burger so much that we started to feed each other's, it was delicious, amazing, spectacular, creative, fantastic, special, never the same.

Hello Gen Z 👁👄👁,I wanted to thank my friend coochiepowder who helped me write this chapter,thank y'all for the support, I hope this will curse your eyes so you can use this