throat goat

Somebody knocked, i wanted to ignore it but as i was about to tell kadie she yelled-

"IT'S FUCKING BUSY IN HERE"

i was stunned. After she tried to make me come for the third time she finally gave up and told me to eat her out, i was never scared this much before. I loved this woman but even by hugging her you could smell the STANK.

Since i didn't want to show disrepect i decided to go down on her , i tried starting to lick and suck but i was continuesly gagging.

I tried though, and she kept trying to dirty talk

"fuck yes y/n you're better than my dog"

i was in complete shock, i stopped got up and asked her

"kadie my love what do you mean better than your dog?"

and she started explaining how she would get her dog to do that so i started searching for my clothes to leave as quick as possible when suddently i hear

"we're not done here cowboy" and i turn around to see her pull out from her tote bag a black strap on dildo, not gonna lie i always wanted to try it so i consented as she spit on my bootyhole and inserted the tip. The spit didn't do much though as i started to feel like it was wood rubbing agaisnt other wood creating a bonfire, my ass was burning up but having my g spot in my ass i came like i never did before. But at the same time i started to smell a stink of shit.

We finished finally and i get out before her just to find out we were in her house the whole time...

I was weirded out by how the fuck she dragged me to her home, apart from the lsd and weed i assumed earlier.
While trying to understand what just happened i remember the color of her coochie, it was pink friday color. I am stunned