~Cream without the berries~

A few weeks later

Y/N pov

The last time me and kadie hang out was weeks ago, I miss her a lot... I've actually been planning to propose,a year and 3 months ago I met her, it was such a special day. After I met her everything changed,I wasn't depressed anymore and finally, I was happy.
So I call kadie and ask her to meet me at the park where we had our picnic last time.
I'm getting ready, I spray some perfume and secure the ring after staring at it

"She deserves the world" I say out loud, I grab the little box and get in my car.

After a lot of driving
I arrive at the park and I see kadie standing there waiting for me, she already set up everything.
I walk up to her and kiss her, then we sit and start talking.
"Kadie.. I have to ask you something"
"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes zaddy? " kadie says
I get on one knee, take the ring out and scream
"KADIE, WILL YOU MARRY ME? 😩"
Kadie said “oh that’s so sweet of you! I don’t think I’m gonna be vegan anymore when we’re alone.”

Kadie winks at me,I feels my berries/bean throbbing like crazy but it’s more of a different vibe.

Kadie said “Y/N I need to go to pee in that bush I will record some just for you watch it! How giggles and fancy isnt is?”
I say “yes you’re right.”

After a little bit a mysterious little man popped out of no where and introduced himself “hello my name is little lad! And I love to do the little lad dance cause mummy taught me it! But mummies gone now but we don’t talk about that.”

The little lad starts to do the dance but I couldn’t help but notice how thick the little lad was. The little lad caught me staring and said

“you know you can be thick as me right?”

I fell in love at first sight seeing those goddamn cakey jiggly ass cheeks.

“IT LOOKED AT ME FIRST!” I said

The little lad said “excuses excuses excuses. Looks like someone is getting the cream.”

The little lad slipped an address to a very luxurious apartment and I knew this was wrong but those cakey jiggly cheeks were irresistible.”

I look away for a second and suddenly he disappears, I see kadie coming back from the bush so I act like nothing happened

"Hey you little zucchini"
kadie says after showing me her twerking skills
"I learned on YouTube, it was really helpful'
I smile and kiss her
" it's time to go bae" I say
"But candy heart.. I want the meat", she giggles and I smile
" here, meet me at this address " I give her the same address the little lad gave me and head to my car.

I'm driving to the address he gave me,I wonder what's gonna happen but I have an idea.

I arrive at the apartment, I knock on the door and when the little lad opens it I find him in a beautiful silk red robe, he pulls me in the apartment and starts to make out with me, I go along and things are getting hot in here but suddenly after we get on the bed we hear a knock...

I'm sorry ik it's short but I'll update more often, I promise 💕

Written by me and coochiepowder