we need lube bae

It's been 4 months since I last saw Karen, at this point in time her nickname, "Kadie", was no longer in my vocabulary.
It was late at night and I was walking down the road smoking, since we lost contacts I started destroying myself cause of the love I have for her, losing her was the last thing I ever wanted.
I enter a bar and grab a drink or two, the door opens
and I see who I thought I'd never see again, Karen
She enters wearing all black and my eyes immediately light up, the whiskey mixing with the beans in my stomach creates butterflies directly from Chernobyl, but for her, everything. She sits about four seats away from me. I do not dare to look her way and keep my head down. I hear her talk, drink, laugh and it kills me, drowning in my own thoughts I sense a hand touching my back, so I freak out just to turn around and see her.
" Hey y/n " she says
"h-hi karen" I say still panicking
"how have you been" at this point I'm completely turned around
"I'm... good.. I guess" I say while she slowly opens her legs and sits on my lap
I freak out, again
"K-kadie.." that word finally gets out of my mouth again
"This isn't the best place to-' she shushes me and whispers in my ear
" come with me " as she gets off, she takes my hand to follow her to the bathroom, and I do follow her to it.
We get in a stall, lock everything and she violently pushes me on the toilet, but as she does I hear bones noises and get worried, but she immediately breaks my worry down my sitting on me and undressing me.
While she takes off my clothes I squeeze her closer to bring and kiss her, just for it to turn into a make out session, she tasted like spam.
She could obviously feel my erection, she lets me go, looks at me in the eyes and smirks.
she then takes off her thong and puts it in.
I immediately die inside as I can tell that bae is drier than wood, she started going up and down, like she was starting a fire
"we need lube bae" I said
"no we don't shut up you little slut"
I had a moment of confusion as I thought that was going to be my role but oh well.
"suck on my nipple" she says, without esitation I unzip her dress and do so, I could taste dog breath what the fuck does this woman do fr?
She kept going but I was empty like kim kardashian.

Someone suddenly knocks
"excuse me?.. "