|Oh,to see without my eyes|

It's Monday, I wake up to my usual ugly ass alarm and yawn,today I feel energetic so I play Barbie Tingz by the queen Nicki.while brushing my teeth I start dancing as the music plays until I hear something coming from my window.I finish brushing my teeth and I go closer to see miss Karen, she was covered in strawberry milkshake, I think she failed bringing MC Donald milkshakes.
Oh to see without my eyes.
I giggle and open the window letting her in, I could tell she was in a MC Donalds, she smelled like meat, I love it.
I smile and say
"Are you okay? "
"Yes sir! I wanted to bring something but guess I failed. HelEbai! "
I guess that's how she laughed, I question my life decision sometimes.
We both blush and stare each other's as we start to get closer.
I whisper in her ear that I needed a breakfast so we went down to the kitchen and make some fat big FAT bacon and both eat it with some mayonnaise.
After our meal I took her to the school where she learns with my car and then went to work,
I was smiling non stop, I feel something in the back of my car and then I realiz it's Karen phone, it's a Nokia 3310,i was SHOOK.
So I went back causing some car incidents but it's for my bby Karen.
I drove as fast I could while questioning if I was drunk or not, but I'm not.
I'm finally there, I put a mask on and search for miss Karen, I finally find her and give her her phone, never felt so good before.
Jesus heart was melting too, I felt it. I KNEW IT.
I'm not a Christian but I have a weird obsession with Jesus, I mean he's hot so.
Godness Nicki forgive me.
I play move ya hips and start vibin, so I finally go to work, after stopping by a MC drive to take a MC flurry.

After 7 hours of work....

I'm finally done with work, I go to my car and start driving back home really tired until I got into miss Karen, again.
She jumped in my car and we started talking while she was eating a green vegan banana.
While I drive her back home I feel REALLY tired to I hurry up and drop her at her house, I got at my house and finally change into a great new pajamas and go to sleep.

Hey y'all it's me Sara lol, sorry if this was short but it's 11 pm and I'm tired, ik I'm basic but I needed to fix my sleep schedule for school 🤡.
I'll leave holy water and bleach this time but you can use only one, love y'all ❤
OH AND, I was thinking about making more serious/funny fan fictions, ideas y'all?

 I'll leave holy water and bleach this time but you can use only one, love y'all ❤OH AND, I was thinking about making more serious/funny fan fictions, ideas y'all?