Congrat's Mr. Redfield

Alright this is the sequel to Experiment, kidnappings and old enemies, oh my. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot and Zhane, all else belongs to Capcom.

Warnings: violence, cursing, yaoi in other chapters, Mpreg.

I.S.: it's Chris' Inner Sarcasm that has come to life because of the virus. 

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Congrat's Mister Redfield, you're having a baby.

It's been two days since I took that test; I'm still not ready to accept it. I still think that virus is causing it to read a false positive. I'm not ready to accept the possibility that I can get pregnant it's just too far out there, even with what I've seen. I.S. seems to think differently, he's all excited about the possibility that I'm going to have a kid. If it even was possible, think of how messed up the kid would be. How would he or she explain it at school? 'Well teacher my dad actually gave birth to me, and no he wasn't a woman before.'

I don't know what to do, it's not like I can tell anyone. A) They wouldn't believe me and B) they'd have to do test's and I'm not comfortable with that. I'm thinking that the only person I could go to would be . He might be able to help me or at least tell me if I'm crazy and blowing this way out of proportion. The only problem is that I don't know where he is and I'm not sure if I can trust him completely.

'If he tries anything you know what you can do. Besides I think that he'd most likely be afraid of you.'

'Fine that almost solves one problem. But where would I even begin to look for him, mad ?'

'He's actually closer then you think.'

'What do you mean? Is he looking for me?'

'No. but he does have a place not that far from here.'

'You mean he lives in Colorado?'

'Yes. I think I could find him if you want. You know sniff him out.'

I can feel my mouth lifting up into a smirk, 'Why do you have to make it sound like I'm a dog?'

He shrugs, 'I don't know, so are you up to it? Do you want to find him?'

I'm not exactly sure I'm up to it anymore; I didn't think it would be this easy.

'You promise you won't hold me back if I thinks something's up?'

'Well I mean if your feelings plausible then sure you have my word. But remember you might be pissed because of what he did and if you just attack him off the bat then we'll never find out -until it's to late- what we want to know.'

'I guess that's as good as I can hope for.'

I pack a few things into a bag not sure how long I'll be gone. I give Claire a call, I tell her I'm going out for a few days and not to get worried. I promise her that I'll be careful and tell her I love her before hanging up. I decide to bring my cell just incase something does happen or she needs to get a hold of me. I grab my bag and head for the door, throwing a quick glance over my shoulder before leaving. 'I hope I'm doing the right thing.'

'I think it's the smart thing, he is the one that did this to you he might be able to find out what's going on.'

I hop into my car and let I.S. take semi-control; he did say he could find him.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

An hour later and I'm still driving, I.S. keeps telling me that we're getting closer and closer. When exactly are we going to get there is what I want to know. I'm a little surprised that we're still within a town, I figured he'd be holed up somewhere away from civilization.