Setting Up

Setting Up

Through out the week me and Wesker had been slowly moving my stuff-what little I had- to the new house. Basically some drawers and stuff I had in storage that wouldn't fit inside my apartment. The place was still really bare and I knew we were going to have to go shopping once again but this time for home furnishings. Claire had wanted to see the place really bad so when the baby stuff had finally arrived I invited Claire and Zhane to come along. When we got there they were impressed with the place just as I was.

"Chris you are lucky." She had a smile on her face.

"Yeah, I wish it wasn't so far from you guys though."

Her smile falters but it quickly brightens back up "Well you will just have to make sure to visit alot and I will too."

I'm glad she isn't that upset about the whole moving to Canada thing.

"Where is-" Before Zhane can finish asking his question Wesker walks in. "Never mind."

He starts walking upstairs and I nod my head following him, Claire and Zhane following me up. When we get to the room there are boxes along the wall, and two huge boxes that contain the cribs.

"How come you guys haven't put anything up yet?" Claire ask's me looking around the room.

"It just arrived yesterday and I thought you would want to help set it up." She nods her head.

"Do you know where the wall paper is?" I shake my head but stop, I scan the sides of the boxes and then grab the one labeled day wall paper.

"Alright then now we should get these boxes out of here so we can put that up." I smile at the way she takes charge, and I'm also happy that I asked her to help, She might not get to see her nephews that much.

I grab some boxes and start moving them out of the way Wesker-finds the other box labled night wall paper-and Zhane grab some as well and within minutes the place is empty except for the two boxes labled wall paper.

Zhane picks one of the boxes, "How are we going to open these?" Wesker grabs the boxes and easily tears the top.

Zhane nods his head "That will do."

I take the box and place it on the floor, when I try to lean over or crouch down I realize that I can't not with out getting stuck.

"Big brother, I love ya I do and so when I say this I mean it with respect. You can't bend over, you are too big." Claire says with a hand clasped on my shoulder and a smile on her face.

I roll my eyes at her but a faint smile is on my face as well, "What am I supposed to do then?"

"Stay out of the way." Wesker answers while taking out the wall paper from the box.

"I hate to agree with him, but he is right." I give them an appalled look.

"You guys can't ban me from helping."

"Here do you see this?" Wesker hands me some type of glue from the box. "Not to be used near pregnant women."

I growl then mumble out a "fine" before I leave the room only to come back with a chair I set it up so I can look inside. I resist the urge to fold my arms across my chest. Clarie laughs lightly, Zhane let's out a snort Wesker just shakes his head.

They don't say anything more but they get to work, opening up the other box and taking out the wall paper.

"How are we going to split the room?" Zhane asks Claire shrugs her shoulders.

"Lay them out on the ground to see what is on them." I offer and they do that.

Laying them out on the floor we can see the day wall paper with a sun in the middle a few birds and clouds in different shapes. The night one has a crescent moon and it is a dark blue color with stars littering it.