They're Here

They're Here

It's been around two weeks since we have finalized on the boys names. I'm a little more stressed now with the due date looming closer and closer. Even Wesker seems to be on edge, sticking closer and not leaving as often. When I pull myself from bed and head downstaris I see him sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the paper.

'He pulls off the whole dad look'

'I know, it's kind of weird.'

I.S. shrugs my shoulders. I walk over to the coffee pot and go to pour myself some coffee.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?"

I turn to face him and he isn't even looking up from his paper.

" I'm tired, and bored. I can't go out for a freaking walk, I feel like a whale and now you are going to deny me some freaking coffee?" I manage to hold back some tears but a sniffle escapes.

He lowers the corner edge of the paper and I notice that he isn't wearing his glasses. He doesn't say anything just gives me curious look.

I roll my eyes at him and then waddle my way to a chair, I sit down and stare at the newspaper. After a few minutes he sighs folding up the paper and placing it on the table he looks at me.

" Yes?"

"Why do you sound stressed? I'm the one carrying TWINS!" I yell at him, he doesn't even bat an eye.

"Are you hungry?" He says it in a more calmer tone.

"Don't patronize me." He closes his eyes and then rubs the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb,

"I'm not, I just wanted to know if you were hungry."

I place my arms on the table and attempt to lay down on them, I can't get all the way down so I just lean on them. "Yes" I mumble out.

He nods his head and then stands up, "ZHANE" He doesn't really yell but more of a loud voice that carries through out the house.

A second later he comes down tooth brush in hand, hair all over the place and looking slightly panicked. " It's time?" He looks at me and then raises an eyebrow at Wesker.

"No, he's hungry." With that he sits back down picking up the newspaper and reading it once more.

I let out a breath " I didn't mean for you to call him."

"Isn't he the one that cooks?" He says boredly.

I attempt to kick him under the table but my legs don't reach since I can't pull my chair in all the way.

" I'll be right back." Zhane says as he leaves the room. I just nod my head.

"That was rude. And we need to talk."

He sighs, and once again folds the paper. "What about?"

" The C-section."

He stares at me waiting for me to continue. " Where are we going to do it? How are we going to do it? And when are we going to do it?"

" I thought you wanted it here?"

"I do, but Zhane doesn't know how to get the stuff, and because of the virus he isn't even sure he'll be able to do it."

He swipes his tongue across his lips, "You are two weeks away, shouldn't this have been discussed a little bit sooner?" I can tell he isn't happy about this, he doesn't even try to hide it.

" It's to late to scold me now. Do you have any suggestions, I thought maybe having you do it would be better."

"Why?"