Baby Themes?

Baby Themes?

Two weeks after the July party I find myself in the basement and sitting donw in the chair waiting anxiously to find out the babies gender.

'So you are excited?'

'Yes'

I.S. nods my head, 'Where's Wesker?'

'He isn't here.'

'I know that, that was why I asked.'

'I don't have any way to get a hold of him.'

'OK, but shouldn't we wait till he gets back? Don't you think he would want to be here as well?'

Sitting there and thinking, I nod my head and then get off the chair. Zhane gives me a confused look.

"I'm going to wait till Wesker get's back" He nods and gives me a look of understanding.

I head back upstairs and then sit down on the couch waiting for him to stop by. About an hour later he comes in.

"Finally" I sigh, "Come on we can see the babies genders." He had stopped in the door way and when I tried to grab his hand he moved it aside.

"What?"

He quirks an eyebrow, "You waited till I got here? What if I hadn't of come today, or I came at night?"

"Jeez, can't you just say thanks, I don't have an ulterior motive for waiting. I just thought that you would like to find out when I found out." I sigh and then start heading down the stairs, "Are you coming?". He nods his head and follows me down the stairs.

When I get down it is hard getting into seat, my stomach is bigger and I'm not able to move around as easy but I manage to not look like a fool that much. Zhane had been down here already messing around with something. When we get down he stops and then sets up the machine, placing gel on my stomach and sliding the probe around he finds the babies.

"Alright, let's see if I can find out thier gender." Wesker stands near my head while we wait, and a few seconds Zhane makes a happy sound.

"OK, I believe that this one is a boy, and... it looks like you are having twin boys." Zhane looks at me and he is smiling and I'm sure that I am returning it. I look to Wesker and there is a slight lift in his lips. (A/N: I hope you don't mind, but usually if I read Mpreg stories and if there is twins they are a boy and a girl, but I wanted both of them to be boys.)

"Two boys, can you believe it?"

"They better not be little mini-Redfields, one of you is enough." He looks serious but his voice betrays his humor.

"They better not want world domination" I throw back in his face, joking as well.

Zhane just rolls his eyes. I grab a towel and wipe the gel off of my stomach. Struggling a bit to get out of the chair Wesker grabs my arm and slightly pulls me out of the seat.

I make my upstairs and Polar Bear is sitting on the top step, I attempt to lean down and pet him but realize that that isn't such a good idea. He licks my hand instead, when I pass him he starts to wag his tail at Wesker. I turn around and for a few minutes I can see that he is contemplating what to do, but in the end he leans over and pats him on the head before walking the rest of the way up the stairs.

"Oh, I have to call Claire" I snap my fingers and then head to the kitchen phone and dialing her number. She picks up after two rings.

"Hello."