❃Chapter 16❃

»»—>"Combat Training!" <—««
୨୧❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿୨୧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛16♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You sprinted towards Izuku and engulfed him into a tight hug. You were really proud of him, he managed to do it! "Izuku, that was amazing! You did it! I didn't know you could do that! You were super cool!!" You praised over and over. 

Izuku was a tomato from your grasp and compliments. He tried to reply to you, but couldn't get the words out from his own mouth. But there was one thing that he noticed that you didn't. Every classmate and Mr Aizawa was glaring daggers at him, Izuku just glared back a bit before you released him. 

"Izuku, are you okay? Your finger is completely broken... Want me to help? I can heal it if you want instead of going to Recovery Girls." You said as you cupped his hand, especially his finger. 

Katsuki was in unbelievable shock, he thought that Izuku was just a weak pebble, but he managed to not only break his own finger, but he got a better score than him. He was also jealous on how you ran into his arms and kept telling praises about his throw and quirk, which was something you didn't do with him. He was NOT going to accept this! 

You can see Katsuki running towards you guys, specifically Izuku, with a real mad expression. 

"Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" He screamed. Izuku panicked and screamed but you guarded in front him him, while activating your tendrils to hold Katsuki in place and avoid him from hurting Izuku. 

"What the hell are these things?! Y/n, release me! And why the hell is it this damn strong?!" He grumbled out loud while struggling to get out. 

You walked up to him slowly and stood in front of his face. You gave him a little glare, "Sorry Katsuki, but I am not letting you hurt Izuku. It's the first day of Yuuei and your already ruining your reputation. Wow, some hero you are already." You mocked, while Katsuki was so close to setting hundreds of explosions on you. 

His palms had explosions in it and his arm was underneath yours, he sets some explosions and it was close to your face but, something else wrapped around him. 

You gasped to see it. You turned to see where it came from, and it was Mr Aizawa's capture weapon, which was a scarf. 

"Why the hell... Is your scarf... So damn strong!?" Katsuki struggled again from both of you, "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use my quirk over and over. It's gives me serious dry eye." He glared at Katsuki. 

Mr Aizawa eventually releases Katsuki and told everyone whoever is next can go next and walks away. You took Izuku's finger as you got your power ready. 

'Nurse Ann, I need you to heal Izuku's finger please.'

'Got it.'

You eventually healed Izuku's finger, which turned completely back to normal and didn't hurt much anymore. Izuku looked at his finger in awe as you took his hand and dragged him to the rest of your class and then started to do the rest of the tests. .

❀・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀

You finished the sit ups, seated toe touch, and the long distance run. It was super easy since it was almost like a everyday routine for you.