Chapter 11 (OA)

<<Author>>: TrishaWeebo

“Ack!! No, no, no, no, no, no!!!!” You screeched, as Katsuki tickles you endlessly. You tried to run, but you just can’t.

“Hah!! Don’t underestimate me!!” Katsuki cackles, as he tickles your sides, making you snort.

“Please, stop!!!!!” You screamed-giggled, making him smile.

“Fine, fine!” He gently lets go of you, making you take deep breaths.

“Katsu-Kun!” You pouted, making the tip of his ears turn red.

“W-What.” He asks, making you giggle.

“We’re here!” You exclaimed, in a ‘matter of fact’ tone, you grabbed his arm and began dragging him towards Yuuei’s gate.

You both stepped through the golden line that separated the outside world and the school. You were about to talk again, but you saw Izuku.

“Hey Izuku!” The sound of Izuku’s name made Katsuki’s small smile turn into a scowl. Izuku didn’t hear you, as he took a step forward, he instead tripped over his feet.

You immediately shot out your invisible tendril to catch him. You succeeded, as you dragged Katsuki towards Izuku.

“You okay, Izu?” You asked, making Katsuki growl lowly.

“Y-Yeah! I’m fine! Y-You can let go no-w…” Izuku frantically says, sweat can be seen on his forehead. You shrugged before retreating your tendril.

You didn’t notice, since Katsuki harshly tugged your hand away from his arm. You looked at him with eyebrows raised.

“What’s wrong, Katsuki?” You asked, but he walked away.

You gulped, before shaking your head back and forth. You took deep breaths to calm yourself down.

“Was he always like this, Izu-Kun?” You worriedly asked, turning to face Izuku.

He hesitantly nodded his head.

“Well, y’know...his attitude changed when he inherited his quirk…” Izuku murmured, as he scratched the back of his head.

“Oh…” You muttered quietly, shielding your eyes with your bangs.

You inhaled a lot of air as possible, before looking at Izuku with a smile.

“Alright then! I’ll get going now, since the exam will start at any minute!!” You waved at Izuku, before continuing your way.

You walked to the stairs and went inside Yuuei.

-----

Everything was dark, loud chatter filled the air as you picked a seat next to Katsuki.

Izuku finally went inside, few minutes after you. He chooses the seat next to you, as you played with your phone.

You scrolled through your contacts, reading the next messages that were sent to you.

Devil:

You better pass this exam. If you don’t, I swear to god, I will fricking murder you.

---

Jisoo:

Good luck, Y/n!! We’re praying for you!!!

---

Rose:

Good luck, bae! I’m ordering Pizza, boba, ice cream, and fries once you get home!!~