Chapter 8 (OA)

<<Author>>: TracyReads123

>>Next Day<<

You hummed quietly, trying to close the front door quietly. You woke up very early due to Jisoo's speaker. Of course, being the light sleep you were, you decided to take a morning bike around the neighborhood. Of course, since your disguise was revealed to the public, you had to take off your brown contacts and dyed your brown hair back to your original hair color, h/c. The same color when you were still a child.

Anyways...

It was like...5:00 in the morning, when the speaker started blaring rock n roll music.

'Dang it...I should have slept in..' You thought, as you slid on your bike helmet.

You clipped it on, before hopping onto your bike. You kicked the balancer to it's normal position, before pedaling away from your new house. You drove around the neighborhood, stopping here and there, before continuing through your journey.

Once you stopped in a familiar house, your eyes widened. You skid to a stop, before looking at the house, hesitantly trying to decide whether you should go say hi, or leave.

You sighed, before pedaling the rest of the way. Your eyes widened again, landing on the playground that you passed by. (From the last chapter)

You halted the bike, as flashbacks started to come back in your mind, long memories were unlocked. It looked like you were hit with a ton of bricks.

>>Flashbacks<<

"Izu-Kun! Katsu-Kun, let's play on the sand pit!!" You giddily jumped, clinging through their arms.

"Woah, chill N/n!!" Katsuki smiles, liking the way you were clinging his arms like that.

"Y-Yeah! Hold on!" Izuku happily giggles, before patting your head.

"Come on! Race you there!"

"Wah! Help me!!" You playfully pouted, trying your best to stick to the victim role.

"Haha!! You will never escape the mighty KEM!!! Mwahahah!!" Katsuki evilly chuckles, almost making you shudder.

"Don't worry, Y/n, because I am Here!!!~" Izuku stomps in, hands on his hips, before pretending to fight Katsuki.

"Argh! You have defeated the villain!!" Katsuki whines, before dropping to the ground, trying to hold his laugh in.

"I'll save Y/n!!" Izuku says, grabbing your hand as you both run away from Katsuki.

"I'll get you both!!!" Katsuki giggles, before sprinting towards the both of you.

"Ah!!" You gasped, as a bunch of girls gripped your hair tightly.

"You will not steal Katsuki away from us, understood?!!" One of the girls commands, making you whimper.

"Say, 'YES', Brat!!" They gripped your hair more tightly, making you cry out.

"W-Wah...F-Fine...Y-Ye-!"

"GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU EXTRAS!!!!!" A familiar hedgehog screams, making the girls gasp.

"STAY AWAY FROM Y/N-CHAN!!!" Another familiar green-headed kid screams, making the tears from your eyes fall.

The girls all ran away, fearing the wrath of Bakugou Katsuki.

"Are you okay, Y/n-Chan?!" Izuku frantically asks, kneeling beside you before patting your back, soothing you.

"Those girls better stay away from you..." Katsuki mumbles, before kneeling beside you as well. They both whispered sweet words in your ear, tempting to calm you down, which worked.

>>Flashback Ended<<

You smiled brightly, before you noticed something wet on your cheeks.

You felt your cheeks to see that there were tears rolling down your cheeks. You quickly wiped it all away.

You let out a sad laugh, before preparing to pedal away from the playground.

You sighed, before looking at playgrounds one last time.

Then, one memory popped up in your head, making your eyes widen

---
"I love you both so much!!" You giggled, before kissing them on the cheek.

"I'll promise you something, N/n..." Katsuki mumbles, looking at Izuku, who nodded.

"We will marry you in the future, remember that...You will be our wife...Your ours..."
---

You gasped, before slapping your cheeks with your hands, Your face immediately turned pink, as you shook your head back and forth.

"Please tell me that they didn't mean that...Please tell me that they didn't mean that..." You murmured, hitting your cheeks repeatedly.

For a few minutes, you stayed like this. Then, You took a deep breath, before smiling. You pedaled away from the playground, trying to compose yourself from squealing.

' I can't believe they said that! I mean...I'm pretty excited to see them again...But I'm also nervous, what if they remembered the promise?! THAT WOULD BE SO EMBARASSING...'

Suddenly, your eyes widened.

"Y-You! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" You screeched, trying to stop your bike in time.

THUD.

"H-Hu-Oof!" The person falls down on the ground, clutching their stomach.

"Oh my god! Forgive me!! I wasn't watching on where I was going and I didn't see you!!" You panicked, getting out of your bike.

You kneeled beside the person, helping the person stand up.

They accepted your help, keeping their head low.

"T-Thank you, I wasn't watching where I was going either, so half of it is my fault...I'm super sorry!" The person looks up, meeting your e/c eyes, only for them to turn wide.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Izuku?..."

"Y-Y/n-Chan?..."

---
Cliffhanger...