Chapter 7 (OA)

<<Author>>: TracyReads123

Here’s a Small Reminder:

N/n- Nickname

F/c- Favorite color

F/d- favorite dessert

H/c- Hair color

F/dr- Favorite drink

“I’ll be going out now, see you later!” You exclaimed, putting your hand towards the doorknob. But, before you could twist it, a familiar voice rang throughout the house.

“Do you really think it’s a good idea to meet this..’Fan’ of yours, N/n?...” Rose asks you, concern filled her question.

Park Chae Young

Quirk: Duplicate

“I agree with Rose…” Jisoo complies, putting a hand on your shoulder.

Kim Ji Soo

Quirk: Zero Gravity

“I don’t actually trust this...mysterious fan of your…” Jennie Butts in, making you sigh.

Kim Jennie

Quirk: Gas

“Don’t worry, I know how to use my quirk...I can forsee their next move..” You explained, turning your head to look at them.

Y/n L/n

Quirk: SlenderMan

You flashed them your bright smile.

You twisted the doorknob and waved bye to them. You were currently using your f/c wig and you had your brown contacts on. (Ur normal eyes are a e/c color, but you never showed your e/c eyes through public. Although I eventually will make you show them, so, you can use it as a disguise. Also, make sure that your eyes aren’t brown...If you want, you can change the brown contacts to silver)

You walked out of your front lawn, before opening your phone. You went to ‘Google’ and searched Goggle maps. You inserted the place name through the search bar, and it showed that you were a few miles away from it. You took a deep breath and started sprinting towards the cafe.

You kept running, but you noticed a certain playground which made you stop through your tracks.

“Is...W-Wha...Am I...in the same neighborhood...as….” You muttered, curiosity got the best of you as you took a shaky step forward. You clutched the playground’s rusty gate while trying to blink back tears.

You sniffed loudly as you furiously wiped away the tears that were flowing from your eyes. You made sure to fix your brown contacts on, Before continuing on your way.

Once the cafe was seen, you jogged slowly, kicking a bunch of pebbles in the way.

Once you were at the entrance, you opened the cafe’s door, the scent of the perfumed air conditioner hitting you like bricks. 

You entered the cafe, trying to spy on an ‘alien-like’ person. You even stood on your tippy=toes, almost tripping another person down.

“Oh, I’m so sorry!!” You exclaimed, before bowing your head, making the person flustered.

“A-Ah, there’s no need...Say, are you Y/n?...” The person asks, making you turn your head to look at them.

Woah….No wonder why her username was AlienQueen…