Chapter 4 (OA)

<<Author>>: TracyReads123

2 Days Later…

“Are you all ready to go?!” You shouted downstairs.

You were having a hard time to carry your luggage, but you managed.

You were currently on the stairs, trying your best to not trip to death.

You managed to get down, when suddenly, Rose tackled you onto the ground, making you drop your luggage to the ground.

“Ack! We’re going to JAPAN!!!!! JAPAN, JAPAN, JAPAN, JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!” She screams while crushing you in a big, bear hug.

“R-Rose..S-Stop...I’m gonna...die!!!” You whispered, as she immediately pulled away from you, making you take a huge gasp, tempting to breathe.

“Omo! So sorry, Y/n!!~ I’m just so excited!!” She squeals, making you chuckle. You stood up and dusted the dirt that was on your skirt. You were currently wearing a plain t-shirt with a Blackpink sign, you had a wooly sweater tied on your hips, stockings underneath your skirt, and some black boots to go with.

Your hair was tied back in a (any type of hairstyle you like) and you had a small f/c bow to match it.

You grabbed your fallen luggage, relieved to see that what contains it wasn’t spilling out. You helped Rose up while looking out to the opened door. Jennie and Jisoo were currently guarding through the opened gate, trying to look out to see if your van was here.

You grabbed your luggage and walked out of the house. You made sure that you bring everything that was personal to you. You left a bunch of things, like a letter to them that you were thankful, your teddy bears and some books that you don’t need anymore.

You walked down the rocky stairs to see that Jennie was busy putting her luggage inside the van. You jogged towards her and helped her by summoning your tendrils.

She gives you a closed-eyed smile, while you tried your best to not pinch her cheeks. Once you put your luggage inside, you went inside the van and went to your seat. 

You buckled up your seatbelt and rummaged through your backpack, which was on your foot. You grabbed your phone and your headphones. You plugged it in and went to spotify. You clicked your most recent playlist and the songs that were shuffled started playing.

Almost on cue, the van started moving. Jisoo was in her seat, playing with her phone, Jennie and Rose were chatting happily.

You smiled and closed your eyes.

-----

“Y/n! Wake up!” A familiar voice rings through your ear, making you groan.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You opened your eyes to see Jennie looking at you with her signature smile.

“We’re at the Airport already!” She whispers, making your eyes wide. And all of  sudden, your hyper attitude was back.

“Really?! Cool, let’s go!!” You climbed out of the van, clutching her hand with yours. Your phone was currently in the pocket of your skirt, so the wire of your headphones were just sticking out. You went to the back of the van and grabbed your luggage.

Fans were everywhere and they were wishing you a safe flight. They started taking pictures, making a bunch of people look at you in awe. They asked for your autograph, and you politely signed it. You gave them your cute smile and bid them goodbye.

“Y/n, we love you!!”

“Bye Y/n!”

“We will miss you!”

“Oppa, Y/n!!”

You waved to them one last time, before entering the airplane.

You, Rose, Jisoo and Jennie were the first to enter the empty plane. You were greeted by the pilot and his assistant. They shake all of your hands with gratitude.

They even bowed to you, making you and your bandmates blush.

“A-Ah, there's no need to bow…" You muttered, waving your hands infront of you.

"If your uncomfortable, then alright! Anyways, you will be seating at the first class area, since Mr. Hwang Bo Kyung recommended it…" The pilot says, opening the golden curtains.

Inside was like an airplane, but everything was sparkly. There was a small bar in the centre of the room, pots of plants were placed in the edge of the room, and there were bed-like cushions, beside the window, enough to fit two people in it. Infront if the cushions, there was a small table.

You and Rose put your luggage inside a protector that was on top of your cushions. Jennie and Jisoo placed theirs on the right side. You and Rose plopped down in the cushions, exhaling a deep and relaxed sigh.

You decided to seat near the window, while Rose sits near the aisle.

You looked outside the window, trying to buy some time.

You saw a bunch of people carrying their luggage up the plane, and some were crying saying goodbye to their parents.

You sighed and tried to remember a bunch of your childhood memories. Everything was a blur to you, except a single memory with your childhood best friends…

~Flashback~

"Haha!! Katsuki, catch me if you can!!~" You yelled out loud, your f/c crocs clicking in the ground. You were currently running away from your bestie, which was Katsuki Bakugou.

"Yeah, Kacchan! Catch us if you can!!" Another familiar voice ranh beside you. You grabbed the boy's hand and sprinted away from Katsuki. Izuku giggles from excitement, while you laughed out loud. You looked behind you to see that Katsuki was fast approaching you and Izuku, making you scream in delight.

Suddenly, you were tackled on the ground, making you lose your grip on Izuku's hand. 

,Wah!! Izu-Kun! Help me!!~" You pleaded, making the two boys laugh at your childish antiques.

"Okay Y/n! Fear not, for I am here!"He raises his hands in the air and joins you on the ground.

The trio started laughing as if their life depended on it. You hugged the two boys and kissed their cheek, making them blush.

"I love you two so much!!!! We will be together and ever, forever!!!!" You squealed, making the twi boys blush even more.

You continued to hug them, even though you, Izuku and Katsuki were Dirty.

~Flashback Ended~

You shook your head as tears started flooding your eyes. You sniffed loudly, making Rose look at you with a concerned expression.

“Ne, Y/n! Are you okay?” She says, patting your back as you wiped the tear strands off of your eyes

“It’s nothing. I will just miss this place…” You murmured, making her pull you close. She hugs you tightly as you sniffed in the crook of her neck.

“Shh...It’s okay….” She mumbles, making you clutch her tightly.

---