Chapter 10 (OA)

<<Author>>: TracyReads123

>>10 Months Later<<

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-!

SMASH!

“Shut the frick up, you stupid alarm clock…” You cursed, as you put a pillow on your head.

Suddenly, the pillow and blanket on you was yanked off of you.

“Y/n!!! GET UP!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!” Rose Yells at your ear, making you snap your eyes open.

“Leave me alone….I still wanna sleep…” You mumbled, as you grabbed the blanket and put it on you.

“Fine! So be it! You’ll be late for the entrance exam…” Rose cheekily says, making you shoot out of bed.

‘Today was the day...TODAY WAS THE DAY. TODAY WAS THE FRICKING DAY!!!!!!!!!’

You jumped off of the bed, but ended up slipping on your butt first.

“Fudge!” You cursed, making Rose slap the back of your head.

“Y/n, don’t shout early in the morning!”

You groaned, as you stood up, you ran all the way to the bathroom and slammed it shut.

You stripped off all of your clothing before jumping in the shower.

You turned it on as the water rains on you. You sighed, before grabbing your shampoo and squeezing a nice amount of it on your hand. You rubbed it and messaged your hair with it, your hair becoming a h/c sparkly, white, squishy hair.

You then started grabbing your orange soap and rubbed it on your f/c sponge before rubbing it on yourself.

You walked out of the shower and put your towel around before walking out of you and Rose’s shared bathroom. You wanna know why Rose was your Roommate? Welp, Jennie insisted on changing roommates, so they can bond more. LoL.

You went inside the room, to see Rose nowhere. Good, you went to your dresser before grabbing your underwear and bra. YOU ALSO GRABBED YOUR PAD, SINCE TODAY...WAS YOUR SCHEDULE TO HELL...You went in your dresser so you can wear something appropriate. You grabbed a Knee-length f/c skirt, light f/c t-shirt with some white stockings.

You didn’t have time to tie and do your hair, so you just ended up leaving with your hair still a bit wet. 

Oh! And should I mention that you tried to keep up with Katsuki, well, with the MVS coming up, you didn’t have time at all. So it means that you haven’t talked to Katsuki for a few months ever since you got here in Japan and you knew he would be super pissed.

You grabbed your f/c backpack and stuffed your things in it, everything that you needed, including a bottle of lucky gas from Jennie. You walked out of your room and quickly ate your breakfast before leaving the house. You started walking towards your dream school, YUUEI HIGH, You gulped out of nervousness but you shook your head to snap out of it.

‘Ok, remember your training! You’ll be okay! Just take deep breaths and you're fine...Y/n,  calm down… *deep breaths* I SAID CALM DOWN, Y/N L/N!!! CHILLAX!!! Urgh! Why am I so frustrated?!....Oh right, I'm on my period...hm...what should I buy after the exams…Soma Boba, Mochi, fries, sundae would be nic- OOF…'

You were interrupted when you bumped into someone.

"Oop-So sorry!" You bowed your head,  making them scoff.

"You should be sorry,  you damn extra!!!!!" A familiar voice retorts back, making your eyes go wide.

'That voice…'

"K-Katsu-Kun...I-Is that you?" You murmured as you brought your head up, aking Katsuki wide-eyed.

"Y-Y/n...L-L/n?..." He shakily asks,  making you nod your head frantically.

“That’s me….IT’S BEEN SO LONG KATSU-KU-EEP!!!” You stopped when a pair of arms wrapped you. One on your waist, and one on the back of your head.

“Holy shit...It’s really you…” Katsuki whimpers, as you felt shocked. Never in your whole life, had you seen or heard Katsuki cry. This was a bonus.

You wrapped your arms around him as tears were spilling from your eyes. You both stayed like that for a few minutes before letting go. He looks at you again before cupping both of your cheeks, you blushed slightly but looked at him.

“I-I’ve been waiting for this day to finally come…” He mutters, as he kisses your forehead, making you blush madly.

“So...uh...Where are you off to, Nerd?” He asks, with a cocky smirk placed on his face, making you almost swoon- wait. WHAT?! SWOON?! HAHAH!!!!! Y/N L/N, SWOONING OVER HER BEST FRIEND?! WHAT THE HELL?!

“Oh, I’m headed to Yuuei, since today is the entrance exam…”

“Oh, I’m headed to the same direction.” He answers. You smiled.

"Well...RACE YOU TO YUUEI!!!" You screeched before running very fast. Making Katsuki's smirk into a Scowl.

"HEY!! GET BACK HERE, Y/N!!!" Katsuki screams, using his explosions to catch up to you.

"Hehe!!!!"

---

Yes,  this is much more shorter and different from the original. When Katsuki asked reader his question, like, I just couldn't!! XD I was gonna cringe from what he said (>w<)