CHAPTER ONE

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

'you again'

As Isabelle got on the train after being almost killed by her mother and fathers embrace, she went on a look out to find her other halves.

Oh, but poor Isabelle couldn't get a break.

As she was on her search she stumbled across the one and only James Potter.

As she internally groaned, she carefully but silently backed away making sure he didn't see or hear her, but just as she thought she was going to make it out alive, she heard his annoying arrogant voice.

"Hey, my beautiful, lovely favorite girl in the entire world." He said as he dragged out the first word.

"Nope, not on the first day going back." She told herself, but loud enough so he could hear.

That made him only smirk mischievously.

When he looked back at his friends who were behind him looking amused at the display in front of them knowing full well what was going to happen.

But when he turned back to the red headed girl that he so much oh adored, even though she would always throw insults at him.

She was gone.

He looked around but found no trace of her.

As he went back to his friends, his shoulders hunched while his arms swung in front of him while Remus clapped him on the back.

"I think I really love her." He said as he entered the compartment.

While his friends shook their heads.

"Yeah mate, you got it pretty bad, lets just hope she falls in love with you too by our seventh year." Sirius told him jokingly while James threw him a glare.

"Oh I will, I know she loves me she can't even resist to come and talk to me. I mean who can't." He said.

"You know, I have noticed by the end of last year she was much more talkative towards you." Remus told him while shrugging his shoulders trying to make his friend feel better.

And it did, before switching the subject to a different thing trying to get his mind off of his dream girl.

-

On Isabelle's mind as she sneakily got away she couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt in her chest and she didn't see to know why.

So when she finally spotted Lily and Marlene sitting in a compartment talking, she entered bringing the attention to her as Marlene let out a squeal and jumped up and hugged the girl almost suffocating her.

She then proceeded to hug the other red head in the compartment before settling down next to the blonde and laying her head on the shoulder.

"So, how was your summer." Demanded Marlene.

"You know the same and the horror of Petunia name callings. But I did get to see you girls and have sleep overs, so that was fun." Lily said, as Isabelle nodded.

"Yeah mine was fine, the same as Lil's except the sibling part as I am the only child." She said, while Marlene agreed with her statement before changing the subject to, boys.

"So, any lucky fellas out there that caught any of your eyes." She said practically jumping up and down in her seat.

"No, except Potter won't stop pestering me." Isabella spoke not noticing the small smile that appeared on her face at the thought of him.

She didn't seem to notice, but her two friends certainly did as they squealed in union making Isabelle clap her hands over her ears.

"Oh my gosh, you fancy Potter!" Lily said, while Isabelle eyes widen but she stayed silent for a moment thinking about it.

Did she like James Potter? no? Maybe I do?

As she finally looked back at them, faces looking expecting,

In a state of denial, but thinking of all the books she read of when all the girls were in a state of denial and remembered she hated those types of tropes.

And then it hit her.

She liked James Potter.

And then that's when she gave a little frightened yell and said,

"Holy cricket, I think I do fancy James Potter!"

And as they all talked over how it took her five years to figure it out and how Isabelle decided she would keep up the act until she felt ready to actually show interest.

"Okay enough about me what about you, Lily and Marls." She questioned.

Marlene just shrugged but still said,

"Sirius is sorta fit, but he's a little too arrogant for me."

Lily nodded, before quietly speaking up.

"I might or might not have a crush on a boy named Remus John Lupin." She said fiddling with her hands.

And that was the cue for Isabelle and Marlene to yell excitedly, while Lily laughed.

"I knew it!" Marlene yelled.

"You guys will make the perfect couple," Isabelle gushed while hugging Lily.

"But I do have to say, is that Remus's real middle name?" Asked Marlene.

"Yeah, and how do you know it, if it is?" Jumped Isabelle.

Lily quick got red and squeaked loudly as the other girls giggled away at her state of giddiness.

As they talked about boys a little more, Isabelle randomly said.

"Imagine if we all dated a Marauder."

As they all looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

But little did they know they were in for a real treat.

DEVOTION by MISSY

So yeah that's chapter one. I know its moving a little to fast but I'm not a patient person. Anyways that's it hoped you liked it if your reading this :)- missy

[not edited]