CHAPTER FIFTEEN

'hope'

The moment both James and Isabelle woke, they were nothing but a giggling mess.

When they woke up, got dressed, ate, and went over to the Order headquarters they couldn't stop but keep smiling at each other.

Unspoken words, but the energy and the emotions that they felt said it all.

So when they entered what looked like an abandoned building, holding hands and blushing, they were met with people jumping out of hiding places and celebrating, they were actually surprised.

"Surprise!" Everyone in the room yelled.

Both taken aback, saying nothing, Sirius took it upon himself to go up the pair and hug both of them.

"I'm so proud of you both." Sirius said in a motherly tone, wiping fake tears.

But before Sirius could utter another word, Lily, Marlene, and Alice Longbottom came up to her, gushing to show them the ring.

Excitedly showing the ring, all of them started gushing on how beautiful it was.

"Wait-" Isabelle began questioning, being cut shortly by Marlene who was still looking at the ring with the other girls.

"James told Sirius he was going to propose to you, who told Remus, who told Lily, who told me, and I told Alice and then she told someone else." Marlene explained in a short breath.

Isabelle almost missing it all.

"Oh, I told Frank and he told Minerva who told basically everyone." Squeaked Alice.

Someone behind Isabelle let out a joyous laugh.

Isabelle knew that laugh all too well.

Turning around, breaking the other girls trance on the ring making them 'aw', she was met with her future husband.

"Sirius really can't keep his mouth shut, Isn't that the laugh!" Laughed James.

Everyone chuckled around them, as Sirius scoffed and playfully pushed James.

"Shut it!" He said, before also joining in and letting out a bark like laughter.

Knowing he was a gossip girl.

After some time of celebrating the engagement of two beloved people, the once sweet moment quickly turned bitter and as they got back to discussing the current state of the Wizarding world.

The slaughters of muggles and muggleborn crime rate being higher than it was a few months ago.

Death eaters having no shame.

If anything this worried Isabelle not knowing if she was next, or Lily, maybe even Remus.

This caught the attention of James who sat to her right, quickly grabbing her hands and rubbing them for some type of comfort.

Looking at James with nothing but love, she was assured that as long as she had him she was going to be alright.

Their attention was then caught when Dumbledore brought up a peculiar topic that honestly caught everyone's attention.

"I have been notified that a profecy has been made." Spoke Dumbledore looking at everyone that sat at the table.

"I will not directly say what it said, as I am not 100% sure if it is accurate or some type of distraction, but I will say it gives us hope in these dark times with defeating Voldemort."

Gasp and whispering quickly litterd the table as they discussed on the war finally ending.

This included James and Isabelle.

"Do you really think?" Questioned Isabelle in a whisper.

"Yeah, we can finally live in peace," James spoke in a hopeful whisper back.

"Raise a family, children, with a nice house." He continued.

"Mhm, that sounds like an amazing reality," as they held hands.

"Harry James Potter?" Questioned Isabelle, if they were still on board with the name.

"Yeah, Annie Belle Potter?" Questioned James only to recieve a nod of agreement.

Everyones chattering cut short, as Dumbledore rose from the head chair at the end of the table.

"This meeting is over, I do not wish to give false hope, but it is a shot in the dark." He spoke before heading out with a gentle smile to everyone.

With that, the rest of the room was left with silence not really knowing how to react.

They didn't want to give themselves false hope but they all also liked the idea of some type of savior.

A thing, an animal, or a person that could save them all.

They needed hope.

AN :

SORRY IF THAT REALLY WASN'T THAT GOOD, AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, BUT HERE I AM. I AM PLANNING ON POSTING MORE OFTEN FOR BOTH THIS BOOK AND AMOUR A REGULUS BLACK FAN FIC. AND IF I DONT, MAKE SURE TO SPAM ME.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

[not edited]

- missy