CHAPTER SIXTEEN

'cafe'

Isabelle Johns was stressed.

Point blank period.

From either the wedding planning or from the fact that she was meeting up with someone she had been secretly exchanging letters with, in a span of a few minutes.

Sitting in an old coffee shop at Hogsmeade, Isabelle sat at a table nearing the end patiently waiting for her guest.

In the meantime she took it upon herself to order two small cups of coffee.

As the time had set and the coffe came to grow cold and Isabelle had gathered that the boy wasn't to show up, she decided it was best to leave the shop and not waste the old man that ran the shop's time.

Exiting the shop, Isabelle thought it to be best to just go home and rest, since she had been feeling overly exhausted and nauseated.

Apperating away, it was too late as Isabelle didn't get to see a boy out of breath and pale run through the cafe door.

Isabelle inpatientness had cost her from being able to see a boy with raven like hair frantically looking around the empty cafe.

She didn't get to see, the boy talk to owner in disappointment as he ordered a coffee.

"Sorry m' boy, she just left." The elder said.

"It is alright, all out of reach." Regulus said as he downed the rest of his coffee and left the shop.

DEVOTION by MISSY

[not edited]

P.s - a short chapter but I'm back!!! Yay! Be prepared for more DEVOTION content, little spolier but something heartbreaking is about to happen. Don't forget to vote!