CHAPTER EIGHT

'grief'

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

One month later....

It's been a month, and if Belle said everything was fine she would be lying.

Everything was going down hill for her

She had to make the choice to either obliviate her parents or tell them what was going on, and make them move away and risk then getting hurt.

She couldn't bring herself from risking them getting hurt so she obliviated them.

She cried all week in the arms of her boyfriend as they laid in his childhood home bed.

His walls were blue, but you could barely tell by all the quidditch posters and the random stickers that seemed to be stuck on his walls forever and his Gryffindor pride.

Isabelle met James parent as soon as they graduated.

They have been supportive and treated her already as if she was a child of their own. Besides Sirius who also lived in their home

They repeatedly comforted her when they heard what she did, to protect her parents and basically threatened her to stay with them.

She would bake with James mum on some days and make dinner each night, go out some days with James dad and go to random muggle stores to restore his satisfactory with muggle things.

And on most days she and her friends would either be out, at a random park or stuck at a Order meeting.

Both Lily and Remus got engaged a week after leaving hogwarts.

Sirius and Marlene would sometimes disappear without the notice of anyone.

And they all have seen less of Peter but they all dismissed it.

As she laid in bed with James, her head against his chest and arms around his waist while she sobbed and one of his arms around her head and the other soothingly rubbing her back, back and forth.

"I should've just told them right, it would've been easier to handle." She said as she chocked on her tears.

"It would've, but at least they are safer now, and when this is all over, me and you with the help of old Dumbledore can find them,

"And some how find a way to get their memory back, I mean Dumbledore is the greatest wizard of all time." He said trying to make her feel better.

And it did for a while, but she just took his word and ran with it, as she fell asleep in his arms and his soft hums.
*

The next few weeks have been getting worse and worse.

With the sudden rise of muggles and muggleborns getting murdered.

To the fact that James parents have gotten sick with Dragon pocks and haven't been getting better.

They recently have been transfered to St. Mungos for better treatment as they could barely only do anything at the Potter manor.

"James they're going to get better," Sirius said as he and James walked down a random muggle street.

"That's not what I'm worried about." He said.

"Then what are you worried about."

"Ithinkimightproposetoisabelle" James said, almost fast enough that Sirius barely caught on what he said.

"Oh well, you have my blessing." Sirius said flipping his hair over his shoulder.

"What? No,"

"But that's the other thing I'm worried about, what if she thinks I'm being disrespectful by not doing it the traditional muggle way,"

"You know where the man asks her parents for their blessing and they usually say it's okay and then when it's the day, her father walks her down the aisle." He finished.

"Oh, right she doesn't have parents," Sirius said making James punch him in the shoulder and send him a playful glare.

"Well she has me, I can walk her down the aisle."

"Plus I know she would say yes, because Marlene said her and the girls would talk about weddings, and the way she would say yes if you went on one knee and married her."

"How do you know that, and why were you alone with Marlene." James said a little curious even though he felt a little better after what Sirius had just said.

"Don't worry about that." Sirius said as he swung his arm over James shoulder and led him to another street.

"But what about - "

"Shhh and keep walking."
*

Okay that's another chapter down see you at the other, hoped you liked :) -Missy

Also Free Palestine and just because I say that, it does not make me anti-semitic nor am I.

(Edited not good)