CHAPTER THREE

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

'library'

Isabella woke up early in the morning to Lily getting ready despite it being five in the morning.

She tried getting a little more sleep but her mind decided otherwise.

The events of last night replayed in her mind making a slight blush appear on her face.

So she got up trying to get rid of the haunting embarrassing memory.

She glanced over to where Marlene was snoring slightly, hair all over her face and saliva dripping off her chin.

When she was done getting ready she looked over to the clock and found it to be at six.

"I'm going to the library for a little would you like to come?" Isabelle asked.

In which Lily shook her head. "No it's fine I'll stay here till breakfast is ready, also I'll need to wake Marlene up." She said as Isabelle noted and began walking out the room.

"But tomorrow you're waking the monster up!" Yelled Lily, as Isabelle already made her way to the bottom step and into the common room.

*
When Isabelle made it to the library she only saw another student there reading a charms book.

She walked over to a shelf trying to get a head start for her O.W.L.S.

As her fingers glided through the different variety of books she finally settled on a rather big book and took it out.

She walked around the library for a while trying to find a good spot to read, when she spotted someone.

As she made her way over to the person with a smile, she slammed the large book on the table laughing when the person jumped and looked up startled.

"Good morning Remus." Said the smiling red head.

Remus let out a sigh of relief and smiled back before speaking up as the girl sat in the opposite chair.

"Hello Bella, good morning." Said Remus.

Isabella getting an idea finally spoke up again.

"So, Remus any girls," She said not giving him a chance to speak before speaking again.

"Any red heads?" She said innocently.

"Of course not me obviously, Lily?"

He looked at her bewildered with a tint of blush before opening his mouth and getting once again cut off.

"I know the both of you like each other, its pretty obvious. Even your friends see it and they are the dumbest people I've ever met." She spoke.

Without saying anything she grabbed the book and opened it.

He took a few minutes to processes what the red head in front of him just said.

"Yeah I do like her, and I also think I love her but she can never be with someone like me," He admitted quietly looking back down at his book sulking.

Before anything else happened she grabbed his book and repeatedly whacked him with it.

"Are you stupid Remus. She would accept you no matter what, she's one of the most accepting persons I've ever met. Even if you're a werewolf." She stated, whispering the last part and giving him a smile that gave him assurance that she didn't care.

And in reality it did make him feel better about his feelings.

-

I know, I know but I wanted to add something with Remus and his feeling towards Lily :)- missy

(Edited not good)