#38

Priyanka looked up at ShivOmRu who were still holding her in a hug.

She was confused.

Why were they hugging her with all the tears and smiles ?

Priyanka looked at her mom and saw her adoring the moment fondly.

That's weird.

Priyanka's eyes then averted to Janvi's and their eyes met.

Priyanka raised and dropped her eyebrows, asking Janvi what's happening with her eyes.

"Prinku, yeh tumhare bhai hai. Shivaay, Omkara aur Rudra." ("These are your brothers. Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra.") Janvi smiled through tears.

"Sacchi ?" ("Seriously ?") Priyanka yelled with wide eyes and pulled apart. "Matlab wahi bhai jo bachpan mein kho gaye the ?" ("You mean the same ones who had got separated from us ?")

Janvi nodded.

Priyanka froze on her spot for a moment. She didn't know how to express her happiness.

She looked at Shivaay who was already smiling at her through teary eyes.

Priyanka fell in his arms again and pulled OmRu in too.

They shared another emotional hug before separating.

"Yay ! Mere bhai mujhe mil gaye ! Yay ! Yay ! Aj mein bahot khush hu." ("Yay ! I got my brothers back ! Yay ! Yay ! I'm very happy today !") Priyanka cheered, dancing around like a kid on Christmas, making others fondly adore her.

Priyanka came to ShivOmRu again with a bit serious face. "Ab aap tino mujhe promise karo ki aap mujhe chhod ke kabhi nahi jaaoge." ("Now you 3 promise me that you won't leave me alone again.")

"We promise." ShivOmRu smiled.

Priyanka's eyes lit up again.

"Toh kya ab hum sath rahenge ? Hum yaha rahenge ya fir humare ghar ?" ("So now we'll stay together ? We'll live here or in our house ?") Priyanka asked excitedly.

Priyanka was anything but a 16 year old teenager. She acted more like a toddler. She was innocent and immature and immensely cute just like a kid.

"Haan." ("Yes.") Shivaay replied. "Hum sath rahenge, yahi isi ghar mein." ("We'll live together, here in this house.")

Om's head snapped at Shivaay but he didn't say anything.

Priyanka was beaming with happiness.

Om managed to put the anger and disappointment out of his voice and smiled for the sake of his sister.

"Bhavya, kya tum please Priyanka ko ghar dikhaogi ?" ("Bhavya, will you please show Priyanka around ?") Om asked as he ruffled Priyanka's hair fondly.

Bhavya nodded and took Priyanka away from the elders.

"Bhai aap inhe yaha rehne de rahe ho ?" ("Bhai, you're allowing them to stay here with us, how could you ?") Om enraged but kept his voice low cause he didn't want to disrespect Shivaay.

"Om, humari ek chhoti behen hai, kya tum uske sath rehna nahi chahte ?" ("Om, we've a baby sister, don't you wanna stay with her ?") Shivaay asked calmly with a small smile as he still stared at the direction in which Bhavya had taken Priyanka.

"Haan bhai, lekin yeh log..." ("Yes, of course, bhai, but these people...") Om pointed at the elder Oberoi's. "...mein inke sath nahi reh sakta." ("...I cannot share my house with them.") He announced.