#42

Annika was in her room, packing a bag for a small trip to Lonavala with Shivaay and Khanna.

Annika had avoided Shivaay since last afternoon after that incident. Not cause she hated Shivaay or regretted what had happened but cause she felt too shy to face Shivaay.

Even the mere sound of his name made her blush a deep shade of red.

Being in close proximity of Shivaay had certainly affected her, even though her brain refused to accept it, her heart screamed the truth.

Annika tossed her clothes in the duffle bag and turned towards the bedside table to collect the first aid kit and necessary meds when her eyes landed on the folded paper held down by the glass of water under which it was tucked.

A small smile appeared on Annika's lips as she brushed her fingers over the paper.

It was a letter from Shivaay. He had sent it with Khanna.

'Annika, I'm sorry...' Annika recalled what she had read from the letter earlier. '...Khanna has found that man's whereabouts, the same man who was in the picture. And I and Khanna are going to Lonavala to catch him and as you're equally involved in the mission, I think you should come along. I completely understand if you don't want to come..after whatever happened.'

"Silly Singh Oberoi." Annika exhaled a smile.

Shivaay thought Annika had started hating him, how cute of him !

Annika had infact started feeling special and had fell for him even more.

She had enjoyed the moment and wasn't regretting it a bit.

"Nahi, Rudy, chal wapas chalte hai." ("No, Rudy, let's retreat.") Om said as he dragged Rudy back.

Rudy frowned with an eye roll.

OmRu were in the corridor which led to Shivaay's bedroom, right now. Ru had planned everything for Rikara's date and the only task which was yet to be complete was seeking Shivaay's permission.

So Ru had decided to do it right away and had dragged Om with him to go and talk to Shivaay.

"Yeh galat hai, jhoot nahi bolunga mein bhai se." ("This is wrong, I can't lie to our brother.") Om protested. "Tu jaanta hai na ki mein kabhi jhoot nahi bolta." ("You know that I hate to lie.")

"Toh meine kab kaha ki aap apne vasool todo ?" ("When did I ask you to abandon your statics ?") Rudy asked.

Om face-palmed. "Usool hota hai woh vasool nahi." ("It's ethics not statics.") He hissed.

"Haan wahi." ("Same thing.") Rudy rolled his eyes. "Baat mein karunga aap bas sar hilana." ("I'll do the talking, you just nod your head.")

"But-" Om was about to say something when Rudy cut him off.

"-chup ! Aur chalo mere sath bina kuch kahe." ("-shush ! Come with me without another word.") Rudy said and started dragging Om towards Shivaay's room.

Om tried his best to plant his feet into the carpeted floor of the corridor and even tried stopping Rudy but it was useless, Rudy was physically stronger than him.