#19

ShivOm stood at the door of the room in which treatment of Rudy was going on. Both of them were worried sick for their baby Rudy.

Aryan had already convinced Shivaay to get his head wound dressed which he had got from when the goon had hit him in the factory.

After Shivaay's wound was well taken care of, Aryan went to complete all the formalities of the hospital, cause he knew Shivaay wasn't in the right state of mind to do so.

"Mr Oberoi ?" The doctor called and his face distorted in surprise when he saw a 16 year old  and a 13 year old standing before him.

"Yes doctor, kaisa hai mera bhai ? Woh thik hai na ? Boliye na." ("Yes doctor, how's my brother doing  ? Is he fine ? Say something please.") Shivaay rambled.

"Breathe, Mr Oberoi." The doctor said while recovering from the shock. "Aapka bhai thik hai.. Agar apne samay pr usey CPR nahi diya hota toh... we would've lost him but now he's fine." ("Your brother is alright.. If you wouldn't have given him CPR at the right time then...we would've lost him but now he's fine.") He assured with a soft smile.

ShivOm exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Kya hum ussey mil sakte hai ?  Please doctor." ("Can we meet him ? Please doctor.") Om requested.

"Sure. Lekin Rudra abhi so raha hai toh please usey jagana mat." ("Sure. But Rudra is sleeping right now don't wake him up.") Doctor smiled and walked off.

ShivOm entered the hospital room of Rudy and almost broke down when they saw Rudy lying on the hospital bed looking pale yet peaceful.

An oxygen mask was resting on his nose while his eyelids were shut close and a bandage wrapped around his head, similar to that of Shivaay's.

ShivOm occupied seats on either sides of Rudy's bed and held his hands into theirs.

Shivaay kissed Rudy's forehead and his hand before letting his tears fall on the bed. "I'm sorry Ru, meri wajah se tumhe..." ("I'm sorry Ru, cause of me, you...") Shivaay whispered.

"Bhai." Om muttered softly. "Isme apki koi galati nahi hai. Galati toh meri hai, mujhe Ru ko akela chhodna hi nahi chahiye tha." ("This is not your fault. I'm at fault here, I shouldn't have left him alone.")

Shivaay sighed. He knew that this blame-seeking game was never ending. ShivOm,  they both, will always hold themselves guilty and responsible for whatever happened to Ru.

"Kid.."

ShivOm looked at the door to see Aryan peeking from the door.

"... Tumhe police station jaana hoga, FIR pe sign karne ke liye." ("... You've to go to the police station to sign on the FIR.") Aryan informed as he walked inside the room.

"Abhi ?" ("Now ?") Shivaay asked with a heavy heart and looked at OmRu.

Aryan understood that Shivaay didn't want to leave OmRu alone again.

Aryan walked towards Shivaay and placed him hand on the shoulder before whispering, "Don't worry, you go, I'll stay here and look after them."

Shivaay nodded briefly.

"Thanks Arry." Shivaay mumbled before leaving.