#56

Oberois' were teary eyed but all of their faces held huge, nostalgic grins while the little Oberois' (Rudy and Prinku) held excited smiles with lit up eyes.

"Mera ghar, mera pyaara ghar !" ("My home, my dearest abode !") Dadi aka Kalyani whispered to herself as tears dropped down her eyes. "Meine toh ghar wapas aane ki umeed hi chhod di thi." ("I had lost all my hopes of coming back to this house again.")

Oberois' had got their mansion back and they were moving back in their mansion today.

Dadi, Pinky, Shakti, Janvi, Rudy and Prinku had reached the mansion already while Shivika, Rikara and Bhavya were on their way to mansion with their stuff.

Right now, Dadi, Pinky, Shakti, Janvi were standing in the living room with a lot of feelings surging through their heart while Prinku and Rudy had went to explore their mansion which they had never seen before.

Pinky and Janvi hugged Dadi from either sides with teary eyes and rested their chins on Dadi's shoulders.

"Don'ts worrys Mummy ji, ab sab thik ho gaya hai. Ab humari lifes mein sirf aur sirf khushiyan hi hongi." ("Don't worry, Mummy, everything is going to be alright now. Hereafter, our lives will only be filled with happiness.") Pinky assured with a smile.

"Bilkul sahi kaha Pinky." ("You're right Pinky.") Janvi smiled.

The lil moment of the daughter-in-laws and mother-in-law was interrupted by the lil Oberois'.

Priyanka and Rudy were coming back to living room after taking a tour of the entire Oberoi Mansion.

"Mujhe hi woh room chahiye bas !" ("I want that room for myself, that's it !") Priyanka glared at Rudy. "Bro aap woh dusra wala room le lo." ("Bro, take that other room for yourself.")

"Nahi yar Prinku, woh mere liye ek dum perfect room hai. Woh room bahot spacious hai, mein waha pe apna khud ka mini gym set up karunga." ("No Prinku, that room's perfect for me. It's spacious, I'll be setting up my mini gym there.") Rudy argued. "Why don't you take the other room ?"

"I can't !" Priyanaka pouted. "Dusre room mein sunlight nahi aati aur meri skin ke liye sunlight important hai, bro, samjho na." ("The other room doesn't get much sunlight and sunlight is important for my skin, try and understand bro.")

"Ruko, ruko baccho." ("Chop chop kids.") Shakti chuckled as he stood between the bro-sis. "Kya hua ab mere inn do nanhe angry birds ko ?" ("What's wrong with my two lil angry birds now ?")

Rudy and Prinku started narrating their subject of fight to Shakti, who patiently listened to the duo's rants and took them away to resolve their fight.

-

"Bhai, yeh..." ("Bhai, this...") Om trailed as he stared at a large sized photoframe loaded in the boot space of Shivaay's car.

Om took the frame in his hands and stared at the photo with teary eyes and ghostly smile.

"Om, let's go." Shivaay came towards Om with a smile but his smile was replaced with a nervous face when he saw Om holding the photoframe.

"Bhai, yeh baba ki tasveer...bahot hi acchi hai." ("Bhai, this photograph of baba...it's amazing.") Om smiled at Shivaay.

"I know Om." Shivaay replied. "Meine baba se promise kiya tha ki jab bhi kabhi hum apne pariwar ke sath apne ghar, Oberoi Mansion, wapas jayenge tab mein baba ko bhi apne sath lekar jaunga, lekin..." ("I had promised baba that I'll take him with me whenever we'll be reunited with our family but...")