#6

After 4 years....

Shivaay is now 13 years old, Om is 10 years old and Rudy is 6 years old. Jay is 17 years old but ShivJay are still best of friends.

Shivaay has managed to move on, he gets sad when he misses his parents but he has very well managed his emotions.

He's now more overprotective and overpossessive of OmRu and is very close with Jay and Kaka.

He respects kaka a lot and has given him the position of his father but still calls him kaka.

Kaka has still not told ShivOmRu about the note and about the fact that their lives are in danger.

Oberoi's have not contacted them at all and Shivaay and kaka have no hopes of them coming back.

"Jaldi karo! Kaka aate hi honge." ("Make it fast! Kaka must be on his way.") Shivaay yelled at Jay and Om.

"Bhaiya ? Hum yeh balloons kyu laga rahe hai ?" ("Bhaiya? Why are we putting up decorations?") Lil, 6 year old Rudy asked Shivaay while passing him a blue balloon to stick it on the wall.

"Kyu ki Ru baby, aj tumhare baba ka birthday hai." ("Because it's your baba's birthday today.") Shivaay smiled at Ru and jumped down the stool.

"Wow ! Matlab cake !" ("Wow! Cake!")  Rudy cheered and giggled.

Shivaay laughed and ruffled Rudy's hairs affectionately.

"We're ready Shiv." Jay said as he and Om came out of the kitchen.

"Please mujhe batao ki tum dono ne mera cake kharab nahi kiya." ("Please tell me you two haven't ruined my cake.") Shivaay mumbled dramatically.

Jay and Om looked at each other and smirked.

"Hume kharab karne ki jarurat hi nahi padi, woh pehle se kitna kharab tha." ("We didn't need to ruin it, it was already in ruins since you baked it.") Om and Jay said in unison and burst out laughing.

"Accha ?" ("Is it?") Shivaay narrowed his eyes playfully at them both. "Toh fir kaka jab cake katenge na tab tum dono ko kuch nahi milega. Mein aur Ru Baby hi cake khayenge." ("Alright, you two won't get the cake once baba cuts it. I and Ru baby won't spare a single bite for you guys.")

Shivaay and Rudy hified each other and stuck their tongues out at Jay and Om.

Just then a knock sounded on the door.

"Hey lagta hai kaka aa gaye !" ("Seems like kaka's here.") Jay said in hushed voice. "Chalo jaldi chup jao. Go OmRu, hide." ("Let's hide.")

OmRu nodded and ran towards their hiding place while Shivaay switched the lights off and Jay got ready to open the door.

"Ready ? Mein darwaza khol raha hu." ("Ready? I'm opening the door.") Jay asked and stood behind the door.

Jay opened the door and stepped behind the door to hide himself so when kaka walked in all he saw was darkness.

"Shiv ?" Kaka called softly.

Oh I forgot to mention, Shivaay had convinced kaka to call them by their names without adding 'baba' at the end, a few years back.

"Shiv ? Om ? Kaha ho baccho ?" ("Where are you all?") Kaka walked inside with worry written all over his face.

Suddenly Shivaay switched the lights on and everyone jumped out of their hiding place and yelled, "SURPRISE !"

Kaka stumbled back a few steps in shock at first but then grinned at the kids. "Yeh sab kya hai ?" ("What's all this?") He laughed a bit.