#55

Annika sat up in her bed and stretched with a yawn. A smile spread across her lips as she saw the beautiful Sunday morning sky through the open window.

"Good morning, Anu." Annika greeted herself with a smile.

Just then a knock sounded on her bedroom door before Bhavya walked in with a smile.

"Morning didu !" Bhavya blew her elder sister a kiss.

"Morning, Bhavu." Annika greeted back. "Tum subah subah yaha ?" ("You here at this hour, how come ?")

"Aj Sunday hai toh ek game khelte hai." ("Today's Sunday so let's play a game.") Bhavya cracked a grin before dropping an envelope on Annika's duet covered lap.

Annika frowned.

"Mein nahi khelne wali tere silly games." ("I'm not going to play your silly games.") Annika grimaced. "Last time tere game ne mujhe electricity pole pe phasa diya tha." ("Last time your game had got me stuck on an electricity pole.")

Bhavya stifled in a laugh while Annika made a face at the reminder of the memory.

"Arey di, ab waisa kuch nahi hoga, I promise." ("Hey no such thing will happen, I promise.") Bhavya said convincingly. "Aj ka khel apko bahut pasand aayega." ("You'll love today's game.") She winked.

"Mujhe nahi khelna." ("I don't wanna play.") Annika deadpanned before getting out of her bed.

"Di yar, don't be a spoilsport."  Bhavya whined. "Yeh lo aur isme jo likha hai waisa karo." ("Hold this and do as it says.") She said and pushed the envelope in Annika's hands.

Annika frowned again. Her sister really had this weird obsession with making up stupid games.

Annika got an idea, she decided to dispose off the envelope in the dustbin and making up an excuse to Bhavya for not playing.

Bhavya walked up to the door but turned around before leaving.

"Aur envelope phekne ke baare mein sochna bhi mat." ("And don't even think about throwing away the envelope.") Bhavya narrowed her eyes at Annika, catching Annika off guard. "Just so you know, Jiju- I mean Shivaay bhaiya bhi khel rahe hai." ("Just so you know, Jiju- I mean Shivaay bhaiya is also playing the game.")

With that said Bhavya smirked and left Annika's room.

Annika stood shocked on her place. She couldn't just believe that her sister had actually convinced Shivaay to play some silly game with her.

Annika glanced at the envelope in her hand.

It wouldn't hurt her to at least see what's written in it, right ?

Curiously, Annika opened the unsealed envelope and pulled out a card.

"Apko sabse jyada kya pasand hai ?" ("What do you like the most ?") Annika started reading the card. "Mogra or Peony ?"

Annika's lips pressed in a thin line.

Annika liked Peony but Mogra were her latest favourite flowers cause Shivaay liked Mogra and he had once gifted her mogra garland to put it in her hairs.

Annika almost chuckled when she recalled Shivaay's blushing face when he had given her the mogra garland.

"Um...Mogra." Annika finally decided.

ShivOmRu : A Bond Beyond Brotherhood On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara