3 - Fashion VIPs

At age 19, Marinette's baby died in her arms. Instead of sulking in her bed, she turned this loss into drive - drive to be an impeccable student, drive to be a successful fashion designer, drive to build her own brand. Emma inspired every one of her mother's designs.

Thanks to her Vogue internship, Marinette became well-known in the fashion industry. She dressed singers, dancers, actresses, and even political figures.

At age 20, she quit her internship and started building her own brand: MDC Designs. It's a luxury fashion brand that focuses on couture dresses, ranging from prom dresses, wedding dresses and red carpet dresses.

As you know, Marinette was already well-connected and popular

As you know, Marinette was already well-connected and popular. Her brand had phenomenal success when it launched. Everyone wanted their own customized dress from MDC. For almost a year, the designer slept less than one hour per night.

It was all worth it.

At age 21, she made it to Forbes as "Woman of the Year in Business", youngest ever to receive that title. Marinette created an Instagram account to blog about her life, and within weeks, she reached several million followers.

Note that she did all of this while being a part-time student!

At age 22, after getting her diploma in Fashion Design at Parsons, she had even more time to focus on her brand. She had more time to host fashion shows, go to society events, etc.

At age 23, she became a billionaire. Marinette takes care of MDC Designs as if it's her own baby. To some extent, it is her baby. Every dress she creates is made to be perfect, which is why so many women wants one. The idea of a lady CEO also attracts them to the brand.

In addition, she started secretly dating her best friend Felix. (A/N: More details in chapter 4)

At age 24, Marinette decides to go back to Paris to expand her empire and reconnect with old friends...

-

Meanwhile...

At age 19, Adrien was mostly focused on school and work. He continued helping his father with his business in order to get familiarized with the Agreste way.

At age 20, he was surprised to see how well Marinette was doing in New York. Her emerging brand was all over the news, and so was she. To his surprise, she was never seen with a child...

At age 21, Adrien became COO of Gabriel Designs, as promised. He also knew that Marinette didn't go through with the pregnancy. He assumed that she changed her mind once in New York and got an abortion after all. He occasionally stalked her Instagram, but he didn't love her anymore. He still couldn't help but feel proud at how successful she became.

At age 22, after getting his diploma in Business Administration at Oxford, Adrien became CEO of Gabriel Designs. As a result, his father became chairman on the board of directors.

At age 23, he and a woman named Kagami started dating. They met when he was on a business trip in Japan. It was love at first sight, and they're very happy together. Their families became close, and he proposed to her after a year of dating.

Kagami is a Japanese entrepreneur who owns a car company named Red Dragon. She used to live in Japan, but she moved to France for her business and also to be with Adrien.

At age 24, after a year of being engaged, they finally decided to make concrete wedding plans.

-

Chloe got her diploma in Political Science at the University of Paris. She followed in her father's footsteps and became mayor of Paris at age 22. Right now, she's running for president. She is still dating Kim.

Alya got her diploma in Fashion & Media at Parsons. She was a Vogue intern for years, until she got a promotion to become senior editor and reporter.

Nino got his diploma in Business Administration at the University of Paris. He's the owner of Club Carapace, an underground high-class bar in the middle of Paris. He's still dating Alya; their couple survived despite the long distance relationship. They will soon be together again.

They will all reconnect the moment Marinette, Alya and Felix move to France...

•••

Not really a chapter, but it explains what the fuck happened during the 6 years time skip that's about to happen.

Hehe hope you enjoyed!