THE DECATHLON TRIP: 2

Evie led the group to their next destination.

"Hey Evie," Abe said, "I heard your accent and I was wondering where you're from?"

"I'm Liberian."

MJ took over. "Oops my bad." She dropped to a whisper and Peter joined her. "I like your accent, where you from?"

Abe like at the three of them, confused.

"Sorry," Evie said, laughing, "I'm from Australia. I came here for the internship."

"That's cool." Abe stopped as the doors opened.

"Woah."

The room was a massive loop that lead back to the elevator doors. The middle wall was glass, displaying different exhibits from the first avenger to be called to the last. The exhibit facing the elevator was a mural of all the avengers together. The dark tinted wall on the outside morphed into different colours depending on the exhibit, along with the dark floor and roof. Hanging from the high ceiling were bits of colouread metal in groups which, if you stood under one, would form the symbol of the avenger they were handing in front of.

"Welcome to the Avengers museum."

The team split up, hunting for their favourite hero, running around the circular loop. Peter walked with his girlfriend, admiring each exhibit.

"Is that the first ironman suit?"

"I still die of laughter at Cap's original costume."

"Peter... is that...?"

The couple sped over to the new exhibit.

The nanotech metal suit was emblazoned with the dark blue spider, surrounded by the rich red and gold. A mock up of the Homecoming suit and the original onesie suit stood guard on either side.

Peter gaped. "I have my own exhibit?" He whispered.

MJ pulled him to the signs around the suit and began reading.

"Although Spider-Man's identity is unknown to the general public, he is the youngest avenger. He was first discovered six years ago, helping around Queens to prevent muggings and even stopped a bus from ramming into a wall. Tony Stark found him in an unusual way: YouTube. He was then able to discover the identity of the hero and recruited him to his team for Civil War."

"Wow." Peter couldn't believe it.

"There's another." MJ walked to the one next to the onesie and began reading.

"Spider-Man, despite having limited resources, was able to create his own web-shooters and webs. He is incredibly smart and talented, and the avengers are lucky to have him on the team. Spider-Man is easily one if the greatest avengers of all times, and when Ironman retires, the leader of the Avengers will be passed to him."

Peter watched in pride, his eyes following the patterns in the suit.

"I did it."

MJ smiled. "You did. And I'm not surprised, really."

Peter grinned. He jerked his head a little as he felt a small tingle on the back of his neck. "Watch out, Hawkeye's gonna drop in 3, 2, 1..."

Clint Barton shot out of the vents as if on cue. "Pete," he whisper shouted, "there's an all out nerf war starting soon. Everyone is a part of it unless they don't want to."