THE DECATHLON TRIP: 3

Night had fallen across the bustling streets of New York. Lights scattered the otherwise black blanket, some moving in a steady stream while others flickered on and off.

The decathlon team were in their pyjamas, all on the top bunks playing Truth or Dare, but with a twist.

"MJ, truth or dare?" Abe smirked.

"Dare. Always dare. Unless its truth."

"I dare you to kiss Peter."

Everyone facepalmed. Abe wasn't exactly the kind of person to know what his friends were up to.

MJ smiled and looked at her boyfriend before kissing him gently. "Nice."

"Abe," Betty poked her head over the railing to her friend. "You do realise that they're dating?"

"Oooooh. That's why they were sitting together."

MJ laughed. "Brad, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Brad smiled at MJ.

"Who do you hate the most in this room?"

Everyone looked at Brad. "I-I'm not saying that."

Evie placed the bottle on the floor. "Spin for a kiss or a slap. Whatever we feel like."

The teen grudgingly slid off the bed and spun the bottle, grinning as it landed on MJ. He was then promptly hearded out of the room by the tour guide.

"Ok, is she gonna kiss him or slap him?"

The votes were tied. Only Peter was left to vote. He didn't particularly want his girlfriend to kiss another boy, but he didn't want her to slap someone either. He sighed and gave his answer.

Brad was lead back into the room. Everyone was silent as MJ walked up to him. She smiled slightly, leaning in for a kiss...
Before she promptly whacking him across the face.

Everyone made some form of noise as Brad turned back to stare at a smirking MJ. "Why did you choose that?"

"It was a tie. Peter chose the last vote."

Brad glared at Peter who shrugged apologetically.

"I didn't want to pick either. But she is my girlfriend, so..."

Brad flopped on the bed, a red handprint glaring on his cheek. "Parker, truth or dare?"

Peter frowned slightly at the hint of hostility in his voice. "Ok... um, dare."

"I dare you to go and get us food."

Peter sighed. "Poptarts or chips?"

He winced as everyone started shouting. "On second thoughts," he yelled as everyone shushed, "I'll just get both." He slipped out of the bed and out the door, shutting it behind him.

Brad shifted uncomfortably. "Evie, can I use your bathroom?"

Evie nodded and Brad left the room.

He walked straight past Evie's room and followed the small figure, watching as the lights brightened slightly wherever Peter walked. The boy hummed quietly to himself, almost as if to calm himself down.

Peter stepped into the elevator. "Home please, FRI."

"Of course Peter."

"And thanks for turning on the lights a little."

"Anything for you."

The elevator stopped and Peter stepped out into the corridor and headed to the kitchen. "Hey May, what are you doing up?" He asked the figure seated at the island.