Someone You Loved: 4

"Okay, dump your belongings in here, boys rooms are on this half, girls on this half, non-binary and genderfluid students are free to choose whatever side whenever, FRIDAY will let me know if you go into the wrong rooms." Pepper opened the door and walked in to a large living space, with the opposite wall completely made of glass so you could see the view of the city. A massive, flat screen TV sat on the wall, a sound bar, remotes and all sorts of gaming devices underneath. Plush sofas circled around the tv with a soft carpet under foot. Lining the left and right room were three doors, each holding two beds, a bathroom and a wardrobe space. It was a huge place for the Decathlon team.

"Pair up and get everything you need for the tour."

The teens obliged, rushing into rooms as fast as they could with friends. MJ watched the mad scramble, waiting for the last available bed.

"MJ," Liz beckoned, "come with me."

MJ blinked, surprised. Liz wanted to share with her? She followed, throwing her bag on her bed. "Thanks."

Liz smiled and walked out, chatting to Betty as she arrived at the door.

"Okay, we all here? Good. Let's go."

They all followed after Pepper like chicks with their mother hen, talking quietly amongst themselves. MJ sped up to Pepper's side, falling in step next to the woman.

"How are you doing, MJ?"

"Not bad. I just have this nagging feeling at the back of my mind and I don't know what it is."

"Hm." Pepper frowned slightly, her neat eyebrows touching for a split second. "Try not to dwell on it too much. Whatever happens, you'll be with the Avengers."

MJ nodded and consciously relaxed her shoulders. Her posture matched Pepper's almost instantly, from the lowered shoulders to the strong strides.

Liz noticed that. It then got her thinking who would be the next CEO of Stark Industries. The Starks had a daughter, but she wouldn't be old enough until at least fifteen years. So who else would take over if Pepper and Tony needed to raise a child? An Avenger? No, too busy, Liz thought. Her eyes glanced back to MJ. It wasn't hard to imagine her with dress pants and a blazer on, papers in her arm as she strode through the building of Stark Industries. Hmm...

"This is the Avengers Museum," Pepper stated as she stopped at double doors. "A place to learn about your favourite heroes."

The double doors opened, revealing an atmosphere of a movie theatre, with the deep red carpet and dim walls. Standing in different points of the room were illuminated, life-size statues of the Avengers, surrounded by illuminated boards and protected artifacts.

Some people ran to their favourite hero while others took the route methodically and walked in a loop. Liz followed MJ and Ned as they idly walked around, peering at the information on some of the boards.

"Hey, I told you Cap lied sometimes. He cheated on his enlistment forms."

"Yeah, so he could protect his country!"

"I'm telling you, he's the one that put ice in your shoes."

"And I don't believe you."

They continued, making odd comments about each avenger as the did.

"Sheesh, Stark did not care about how much information to put on there, wow. I don't think I can read all that."

"Oh, look, they have one of Hawkeye's arrows! Woah!"

"Ned, you've played Mario Kart with him."

"Still!"

"Oh dang, Wanda's outfit is beautiful. (She now wears the one from Wandavision) Can I have it?"