Another Morning (Draft)

A week and a half passed and Alex finally moved his things into my dorm. "Gods, you're like a girl!" I exclaimed when seeing how much stuff he was taking out. "Trust me, I'm not. And if you don't believe me, there are ways that I can-"

"Stop!" I said before he could say something vulgar and uncalled for. He laughed. "Help me out here, pelirrojo" He said with his arms full of bedding and bags. "Sissy," I whispered and grabbed half of his stuff. I almost crumbled under the weight, but I was determined to prove my point. He chuckled when he saw me struggling with the weight of his stuff. I scowled at him. We got to my dorm and I dropped the stuff with a sigh.

"So marica, you struggling?" I scoffed and went to get more. When we were finished, there was nothing to do. I sat on my bed in my room and studied the Euclidian geometry that we were told we'd have some quiz over. I knew all the material, but I didn't want to stay around Alex. He'd end up getting me into trouble or doing something stupid.

I barely sleep that night. I woke up angry. Alex had been talking in his sleep in the main room. The walls and doors weren't thick enough for me to ignore him. He spoke Spanish in his sleep. But even if he hadn't been talking, I would've been up. I couldn't turn my brain off. I was overanalyzing the situation with Marcus. He didn't like me, he just thought I was different and therefore wanted me. He wanted me because I had a "boyfriend" and I refused his attempts to talk to me. I shouldn't have lost sleep over that. I should've been losing it because of some long essay or assignment. I should've lost my sleep over something relevant and something that would impact me. Not some guy that I used to love.

I fell asleep for a few hours then woke up to a loud clanging with a string of curses following.
I got out of bed and dressed quickly.

"Hey, baby!" Alex walked up behind me as I sat at the table with my head rested on it.

"Don't." I said flatly without looking back.

"Don't what? Ask you if you want to get breakfast?" He replied.

"No, I quite like food. But don't call me 'baby'."

"Why not?"

"I'm not your girlfriend."

"But you're pretending to be. So, I have the right to do that. Otherwise, I could easily expose you and leave you to the terrors of that Grey boy." I didn't like him. An idiotic guy. Thought he knew everything and could do whatever. I had no reply to what he said.

"You're an idiotic, foolish, twit like, moronic, dunce of a boy." I said to him under my breath as I got up. I was already dressed and ready to go. But Alex wasn't. He had sweatpants on, but no shirt. Despite my best efforts I looked at his toned chest. He smiled, "Like the view?" I scoffed.

"Why don't you have a shirt on? Put on a shirt you freak!"

"I get hot at night." he said while pouting. He ran a hand through his curly, disheveled hair.

"Just... just get ready. And put on a FREAKIN SHIRT!" He raised his arms, "Okay, okay. You win. I'll put on a shirt." He started walking away.

"But it doesn't mean that I won't sleep without one. You can't make me." He muttered. When he was gone I laughed and put my face in my hands.