Drive (Draft)

Alex took me by the arm to his car. He smiled through the silence of the drive.

"So," I said while fiddling with the ring on my finger. "Where are we going?" I asked. He quickly glanced at me and shook his head. "Nope," he said plainly.
"Nope, what?"
"Nope, I'm not gonna tell you." I rolled my eyes. The hour drive consisted of me pestering Leo and him shutting me down every three minutes that I asked.
"This could be considered kidnapping." I said. "I mean, you're not telling me where we're going. I didn't want to come with you. And-"
"Gods, Cass! Do you ever shut up?" He said slightly annoyed.

I was quiet for the rest of the time. I didn't expect Alex to have an outburst like that, but I was poking at him so it wasn't completely uncalled for. 

The drive was quiet after that. I stopped bothering him after that. We looked to be in the middle of nowhere. Alex pulled over and stopped the car. I raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. He got out of the car and I heard him open the trunk.

He opened my door and I turned to look at him. "Come on." He said. I looked at him questioning. "Please? We're already this far. It took two hours to get here." He sighed. I walked up to him and stood next to him. I slid my hand into his and he raised an eyebrow.

"What? A girl can't hold her fake boyfriend's hand?" He laughed, "About that," he took a deep breath.
"Okay, Cass. We've been fake dating for month now. And I've realized a lot of things. Like, you can be really annoying at times-"
"Take me away, my prince!" I said sarcastically.
"Cass," Alex pouted.
"Okay, go on."
"And," he looked at me knowingly. "I don't want to be your fake boyfriend anymore."
"That's why you took me out here? Really?" I said angrily, letting go of his hand. He covered my mouth. I glared and licked his hand. He shockingly took it off my mouth.
"Let me finish for gods' sake!" Alex wiped his hand on his shirt.
"I don't want just to be there for you when Marcus is around. I don't want that." I rolled my eyes.
"I want you."
"What?" I asked, shocked by what he said.
"I want to be with you. I want to be your boyfriend. For real. I want to be there for you all the time."

He moved towards me and leaned down, whispering, "I will always be there for you... if you'll let me." I nodded, the butterflies were dancing in my stomach. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him.