Mistake pt 2 (Draft)

I couldn't fight her. She was small, but crazy. Like most short girls are. Not to mention she was athletic. She was the Libero for the varsity volleyball team and she didn't let anyone mess with her. She pushed me through the door to another room. She pulled out a chair and shoved me down.

"Rose I-"
"Shh. I'm trying to focus." While studying my face.
"Mhmm." She nodded and left the room. She came back a minute later with an armful of makeup and a bunch of other things. She wiped my face clear of the mascara, moisturized it, then came the real work. As she was working on my face it reminded me of my prom.

~~~~~

I went shopping with a couple of the girls on my cheer squad. On the outside I was smiling at pointing at the blue and pink prom dresses. But inside I was groaning, complaining about my feet, and just wanting to wear something comfortable.

After trying on fourteen dresses I found a beautiful black one. It had a sweetheart neckline, laced sleeves, and had a high, but mostly unnoticeable slit. I put it on and it was so light and perfect. I came out of the dressing room and twirled dramatically for the girls. They clapped. I knew they would. They were my sycophants, it was annoying at times, but it was also nice to have someone that would never let you down. 

After we finished shopping, we went to one of the girls' houses where we got ready.

Chris picked me up from the girls' house in his limo. He had a black tux on and his amber eyes shone when he saw me. He opened the door for me and came in after I did. He sat down and kissed me.

"Chris," I whispered.

"Mhmm."

"We need to stop." He sighed unhappily and pouted. I rubbed the lipstick off of his face and he smiled. He opened the door and helped me out.

~~~~~

She tapped my shoulder. "Okay, Cass! All done!" she picked up the little hand mirror she had and handed it to me. My face glowed in a way that makeup shouldn't be able to do. My straight red hair was curled, and I had amazing eyeliner on. I didn't look like myself. Well, even less like myself. I, half-being forced and half-being persuaded, put on the tight green dress that Rose picked out of the closet. It hit my mid-thigh and Rose admired her work.

"Huh, that dress is a lot longer on me." she said while handing me a pair of heels. Surprisingly we shared the same size. "But it looks so much better on you." she smiled as I put the heels on. She had slipped on a short, red, cocktail dress with a pair of black heels. We walked out the door and back into her car and Rose drove us to what I thought would be a party, but would turn out to be a big mistake.