y\n x your comfort character

A/n: so c/c means comfort character, this will be a y/n x your choice of comfort character im probably going to post this on both of my one shot books and an x author one on that one to i Hope you enjoy and i thought of this while walking down my hallway to make a fucking sandwich. Love me.

You sighed and got up wiping the wetness from your eyes, opening your door to go get (food of your choice. The whole way there you thought of c\c and c\c only.

You imagined him right in front of you and looked up/down at them

You sighed

"They will never be real...even if they were it would never be me" you begin to cry more thinking that way, but suck it up for a moment to make your food.

you started walking foward to commit the task of making your food. You looked back to see nothing there, but little do you know they are with you but in a blind spot.

Walking past the kitchen table into the kitchen you flicked on the light and reached into the fridge/cabinet to get your food.

You then hopped on the counter and looked in the living room

You swear you saw a figure but shrugged thinking it was One of your cats and went on making your food.

Poor c\c was trying to drop so many hints to surprise you, though you were oblivious.

Soon enough, you started walking back down the hallway, food in one hand a drink tucked into your arm and your phone in your other.

You looked up to see a figure, you flinched and froze. This figure looked familiar to familiar.

It started walking twords you, now in front of your open room. Your LED lights showing this persons facial features and hair.

You teared up more, seeing c/c right in front of you, they were there.

For you

You put your food gently on the ground amd ran to give them a big hug just so you knew they were real. Tears coated there shoulder

"Y/n...shh...its ok love im here now..." They said kissing your head

You cried into them, you had bem going threw a few things amd needed them the most here and now.

They picked you up bridal style and handed you your most likely now cold food. Then brought you into your room laying you down gently then laying next to you.

You turned an clung to them amd they tilted your head up

"Im here...i love you y/n..." They said as they kissed you gently

The rest of the night was filled with cuddles soft kisses giggles and smiles

You both fell asleep in each others on then you thought

What about my parents-

Well...thats tomorrows problem

I am touch starved