Muichiro X Gen neutral!!! Reader (AU, Pt 1!)

Note! This is a modern AU REWRITE!! This time will STILL BE A TWO PART FOR MY OWN SANITY!  and the characters roles are still the same. I hope  you enjoy it. I was watching south park while writing this.

......................................................................

       I remember the sound of tires squishing across hot concrete. I remember my moms head bleeding and being dropped of at a childhood friends place. From the tip of his chin to the tips of his hair, he made me feel at home. Muichiro, and my name is (Y\N). I go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Academy with Muichiro and many friends. 

          All the happiness changed, when second year of Academy hit. Muichiro went through puberty and became more distant towards (Y|N). His popularity forced the distance between you two. 

    Lunch room.

'I wonder if he's forgotten about me' you say with a sniffle. Your stomach growled and you couldn't help but put your head down between folded arms. Zenitzu picked his head up a bit more, exchanging glances with Nezuko.  Her eyes darted to your scalp "(y

)? Honey you need to eat something. " she said, using a nail to push a bento box towards your folded arms. 

     Ever slightly, just enough for your eyes to be visual. Nezuko leaned over a bit "Here.. have some, I know you didn't bring your own lunch." She said tenderly. You shook your head, sitting up and arching your back to stretch. 

     "It's okay" You started, "I ate this morning" you smiled gently, fake. Nezuko sighed, defeated in her efforts. "Okay, well.. if you change your mind its.." her train of thought stopped immediately when she looked over at one specific table. 

   Muichiros table. A small way to describe, Swarmed. With girls, and guys alike. All speaking at once, Muichiro was way more then obviously uncomfortable, even overwhelmed. Most days, his table was filled. The seats were always full and loud. However today, today people fully surrounded the wooden furniture. 

      You didn't think. At once you were standing, soon walking to said table. Zen, Tanjiro and Nezuko didn't stop you. Inosuke was to busy, finishing the offered bento box. The four knew, knew how Muichiro ignored you. Your parents, growing up with said boy and the upmost how you loved him. 

    Soon, your hand landed on the table. Causing the loudest "SLAMP"  ever. The echo caused everyone to stop and look at you. Your cold eyes sat still on your face as you spoke clearly.

   "I can't tell if you guys are idiotic hound rats, or just do not care about the guy you are making uncomfortable. But, Cut. It. Out." The last words spoken with gritted teeth and injected with anger. Muichiro looked in your eyes, his mouth gaped to say something, but you walked away. 

However someone grabbed your wrist. He was tall, and half his head was shaved. He yanked you closer and you winced. "You have some nerve.. acting like you know Muichiro" two girls stood behind him, and they were ugly giggling messes. You glared at the boy. "You have some nerve acting like you know Me" stepping on his shoe and ripping your hand away. 

  Walking away the boy spoke once more "You will regret that. You cunt" oh how much the word "Cunt" made you want to ring that kids balls out, but in the end you digressed. Returning to your friends. 

   Sitting back down at the table with your friends, Nezuko put her hands on your shoulders. Shaking you gently she spoke "THAT WAS AMAZING" she giggled. Tanjiro piped in, with a smile "It was, we haven't seen you speak up like that in some time" Ino nodded "I AGREE" you giggled at inos reaction and smiled at Tanjiro and Nezuko