Oikawa

You're relaxing in bed with Oikawa. His parents never minded you two being alone together in the house but in all honesty, they had no choice to despite not being home most of the time.
The sound of your popcorn ring tone went off. Curiously, you pick up the phone to see a text from Ushijima

Wakatoshi
It's been a while. Wanna come over? (5:00pm)

This was the tenth time you've received a text from him since you got together with Oikawa and you both have only been together for about a month. As you're about to set your phone down, Oikawa reaches over for it and points it up to read the message, pointing it to the sky so you couldn't reach your phone as he's gripping your waist with his other free hand.

"Tōru give me my phone!" You yell, trying to claw at his arms to give it back.

"This guy can't take a hint. Why's he still texting you Y/N? I thought you guys stopped hooking up before we started talking three months ago?"

"I did! Ushijima hasn't stopped texting me that's all...."

Oikawa's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Even though the simplest solution would be to block Ushijima, you didn't like conflict and texting him to stop would only entice more conversations between the two. You figured that ignoring him and turning on the do not disturb function would be the best way to solve your problem.

"Seems persistent to me"

"Okay, you tell him then" you smugly said to Oikawa, giving your phone to him to deal with the situation.

Oikawa begins to type but pauses, backspacing the paragraph halfway through. You tilt your head, confused, wasn't he going to tell him off for you?

"Actually I have a better idea" he smirks, setting your phone down and pulling you on top of him as he begins to make out with you. His lips quickly crash into yours, forcefully starting his lewd plans.

You didn't quite understand what he meant but you didn't care at the moment. You were already turned on by his jealousy towards Ushijima.

You're straddling on top of Oikawa, exchanging tongues as he feels your sides, squeezing your thighs and ass. A little whimper escapes your lips as Oikawa roughly squeezes your cheeks.

He slithers his hands down your shorts, ripping your panties and shorts with one tug. Using his left hand, he begins to swirl circles on your folds, easily slipping around as his fingers were instantly coated.

"You're already wet for me?" Oikawa smirks, parting his lips from you.

Oikawa's fingers danced across your clit, intertwining with your folds as he inserted two fingers in. It felt easy, as if they were meant to be there. You let out a small moan, not expecting him to insert his fingers so quickly. Oikawa slid his index and ring finger inside your walls effortlessly, adding some speed as you rode on top. Oikawa pushes you to straddle on his thigh, making you ride his fingers and thigh to help intensify the feeling. Small moans escape as you rode his thigh and fingers.

You make the effort to remove his white shirt and tug on the waistband of his sports shorts.

Oikawa smirks knowing that you were eager to hop on his cock, watching you senselessly lose your mind over his fingers inside of you.

"Baby not so fast, I need to set you up" Oikawa cooed, as he guided your hips down.

His fingers curled inside of you, hitting that sweet spot you longed for him to touch.

"I swear to god Tōru, if you don't —"

"Don't what princess?" His infamous smirk appeared again as he looks directly in your eyes, watching them water.