Asahi

BEACH DAYYYY IMAGINE

   Anyways as you all might've known by now, I'm transferring to wattpad as my main platform for writing! Which means my tiktok will not be put into use anymore :(

I've thanked my followers on both platforms for the following and I'm eternally grateful that I've been some people's favourite author but tiktok held my writing back a whole lot...Hence we'll be moving on with wattpad :)

Anyways let's carry on with the spicy Asahi one shot (Hella updated)

____

You and Asahi have been dating for for a few months. He always invited you to his games and practices since he got on the team but it wasn't till a few months before graduation that he asked you out. Heck, he was terrified of the idea of asking you out for a whole year before he developed the courage to even confess to you.

Sex experience? You were each other's firsts.

It was was extremely awkward but it didn't matter because you both laughed it off in the end. Asahi was sweet and gentle but the anxiety between you both became too unbearable, turning that night into a cuddles and movie night.

The week after graduation, Asahi invited you to come with the Karasuno team to the beach. It was the last time they'd all be together for a while during the summer break.

Although you knew the boys since middle school and all through out high school, Asahi was wary about some of the things you wore in front of them. The thought of you in a bathing suit began to worry him, developing a tiny bit of stress in his mind as you both set up your spot on the sand. It wasn't that he didn't like you wearing certain things, it was how rowdy his friends were about girls at times. Especially Nishinoya and Tanaka.

As you start to undress out of your cover up, Asahi accidentally peeks over and gasps as he sees how cheeky your red bathing suit bottom was.

"(Y/N)! Oh my god your bathing suit!" Asahi pointed as he quickly grabbed his team jacket to cover your bottom.

You began to panic as well, "what's on my bottom! Is it embarrassing?!".

"No, no! There's nothing wrong! Nothing at all! It's just...your bottoms are hugging your body a little too nicely" he blushed, catching the cover up you threw to the side and placing it over your breasts.

You brush off Asahi's modest cover up methods and place the articles of clothing on the beach chair.

"Relax Asahi! Nothing will slip out, now c'mon let's go help the team set up the beach volleyball net!" You reassure Asahi, grabbing his hand and running a few metres to the rest of the group.

Asahi couldn't help but notice your breasts gently swaying as you both jogged. It was distracting. A little too distracting to say the least.

Asahi caught himself staring as soon as they met up with the other third years.

"Asahi! (Y/N)! Help us put the nets up!" Sugawara waved.

(Y/N) grabbed the other end of the net, bending over to reveal her curvy figure as her bum accentuated her triangle bottom.

"Jesus Christ (Y/N)" Asahi sighed under his breath.

His mind wandered as he admired your body move down and up to tie the net, watching your figure move in various ways. That was the breaking point.