The Miya Twins

Yes, I do mean BOTH OF THEM.

     If you've read my first one shot book, I made a whole long ass one shot about (Y/N) picking between the two and I guess it's low key a continuation of one ending or somewhat similar. Perhaps we'll call this a spin-off ? An OVA? A written OVA? I don't know...

_____

    You've been dating Miya Atsumu for a couple of months now. And by a couple, you literally meant three months. It's funny because you both didn't do the traditional going out, getting to know each other, formalities of dating, Atsumu was your fuck buddy for a while and things fell into place. Although... He did ask you to be his girlfriend after one of your long term sessions... How romantic?

    Atsumu pulls out of you, releasing his seed all over your thigh as your third round was done.

"Jeez (Y/N) your drive is crazy today, I think I have to tap out for now." he pants, grabbing the towel on the edge of his bed as he wipes your thigh.

    You frown at his response but understood that three rounds was enough for the night, yet you craved more...

    Atsumu walks to his washroom, needing to take a piss and cleans himself up.

"I'm going to grab some water downstairs, you want some Atsumu?" You ask as you throw on his MSBY jersey and your thong to cover up.

"Yes please!"

   You walk out of his room and make your way to the kitchen, looking through the cabinets for the glasses as if you haven't been at his place many times before. Opening the third cup board you find the glasses but to your disadvantage, the lower shelves were empty and the only clean glasses were all the way at the top.

"Damn you Atsumu. Damn you Osamu." You curse, lifting yourself up on the counter to reach the tallest shelf. One of your thighs was up, lifting the jersey a bit as it was exposing your lacy thong.

    You suddenly felt a pair of hands on your hips safely guiding you on top of the counter.

"Atsumu I can do it, don't worry!" You argue, flapping one of your hands behind you to shoo him off.

"Atsumu? (Y/N), you know me better than that." Osamu frowns, keeping you still as you were on your knees grabbing the glasses from the shelves.

You quickly turn around, surprised that it wasn't Atsumu's hands gripping on your waist and thighs.

"You know you shouldn't be doing that samu"

"I'm making sure you don't fall. You're kind of short and the height from the counter top to the ground is quite the jump." Osamu chuckles, helping your legs swivel in a complete circle so your bum is sitting on the counter.

Your legs were forcibly opened up as Osamu was in between them, feeling your thighs slide on both sides of his waist. His hands were still planted on your sides, feeling your thighs up and down, admiring the feel of your skin. You feel the bulge inside of his pants grow, his warmth pressing against your thong. The thin material of your undergarments and his pants were the only thing standing between him being inside of you.

You feel the sexual tension rise between you two and the thought of Osamu being in close proximity drove you wild. Your walls begin to release, making you wet at the thought of him.

"Still need assistance?" He smirks, taking the two glasses from your hands and placing them on your left side of the counter as he continues to run his hands up your thighs.

"Assistance? I can get down on my own."

Osamu's smirk grows wider as he leans forward to seductively whisper in your ear,