Hajime Iwaizumi (27) Athletic Trainer

This playlist was on my recommended as I was writing this so you'll have something to listen to as you're reading ~

_____

Iwaizumi opened his new gym centre three months ago. Although he was the CEO of Iwaizumi Fitness, he loved being on the floor to help his clients and was still a celebrity trainer amongst his many clients thats he coaches each week. Since most of his clients were celebrities or famous athletes, he'd usually leave the gym to train them somewhere private. As much as he loved being at the main building, he was busy and it was too much to handle driving back and forth to the gym and to other celebrities' homes. That's where you came in... You originally applied for a regular full-time physical therapist role at the gym. Iwa was impressed and thought you were overqualified for the job so offered you a position where you could provide the same service but cover more ground at his gym, head manager.

You knew a few things about working out here and there but before the opening, Iwa took some time to train you himself as he was quite fond of you. Perhaps it was because you kept your admiration to a minimum and hid it in comparison to your other coworkers who practically squealed at the very sight of him.

No one was scheduled to see you for today so you sat the reception desk with your other coworkers. You filled out papers, provided the usual customer service and allowed card access to members who were regulars at the gym.

Iwaizumi walks in through the slide in doors, waving his keys at the ladies who worked at the front desk,

"Morning ladies, keep up the good work"

Iwa notices you in the front and walks over, ignoring the other employees who gawked at him. He leans over the top of the counter, hovering you as his shadow dimmed the gym lights over you a little.

"Hajime, what brings you in?" you ask, finishing the last of a client's paperwork and placing them in a file.

He stood himself up properly, holding his back as he fixes his posture. You looked up to see him stretching. The upper half of his body was built and you could tell just through the semi-tightness of his plain white shirt. You tried your best not to stare, pulling more paper work to help distract you from admiring his physique.

"My back's been hurting a lot lately, I was wondering if you could check it out right now?" He asks, snagging the pen from your hand as he sways it back and forth.

"Fine...You're taking up my paperwork time Hajime."

"It's not like you'd rather do paperwork than touch my back" he snakily replied.

You were taken back by his response, frozen in place for a second before you replied back.

"Whatever, follow me to my office"

As you're walking to your office in the back, you hear your other female coworkers whisper and sigh as they fawned over how lucky you were to be alone with Iwaizumi. Sure he was good looking and quite a flirt at times towards you but he was your boss and you never thought of advancing anything unless it was in your dreams....

This was the first time he'd come to you for professional help.

He sat down on the check up table and removed his shirt, folding it beside him. Almost as if he's been checked up by you before.