Bokuto

Sometimes you allowed Bokuto to join your during your zoom meetings. As long as he behaved, he could stay with you.

   You had an early class on fridays and since your professor didn't care to have your cameras on, you stayed in bed instead of your desk area.

   Bokuto would usually complain about you having to be on call for long hours because he wouldn't be able to cuddle or kiss you but today was different.

  You laid sideways in bed, resting your elbow on the bed as your professor's slides passed through the screen. Bokuto was swivelling around on the spiny chair by your desk, groaning out loud "Y/N is it over!".

   You giggled, smiling at your restless boyfriend.

"I've only been in class for 20 minutes baby. Just hold on for a the next two hours"

"TWO HOURS!? Y/N I'M GOING TO DIE!"

Bokuto's neediness was amusing to you. No matter how many times he sat through your lectures the past year.

"Baby you sat through my three courses yesterday and had no problem!" You commented back.

"Well Akaashi wasn't with his girlfriend/boyfriend yesterday so he was online" he pouted, swivelling the chair again.

   Bokuto wouldn't stop groaning and sighing for the next ten minutes after your short conversation and you were starting to give into his antics.

  You peered your eyes over to the sad owl man and gestured him to come cuddle with you, "If I let you cuddle with me, will you calm down?" You sigh.

   Bokuto's hair shot up signalling that he was happy with your words. He jumped from the chair and into your bed, wrapping his arms behind you and in your waist. He rested his chin on your arm, watching your lecture.

   It was no surprise that moments later he became restless again, reminding you that you'd have to kick him out of the room soon so you could focus again.

  Bokuto started to graze his soft lips up and down your arm, giving you tiny kisses all the way up to your neck.

You knew where this was going.

"What are you doing Kotaro?" You ask, making sure your tone was monotone, otherwise Bokuto could easily assume that you didn't mind his antics.

"You just looks so cute focusing on your class...I couldn't help myself" he replied, sucking on your neck now.

    Bokuto started to become more handy as he outlined your figure, placing one of his hands over your sweated, squeezing and massaging your breast. You winced at his touch, linking the mix  of touches he was doing all over your body.

"Koutaro please"

"Please what? Please stop or please keep going?" He smirked, gently grabbing your chin to face him, connecting your lips on to his for a passionate kiss.

   You couldn't even muster up a reply to his question. You wanted to pull away but you couldn't...Bokuto's touch was magical and you were held hostage under his spell.

"Fuck it" you thought to yourself and pushed your laptop to your night side table. Making sure it was on mute, you sit yourself on top of Bokuto, straddling him as he continued to suck on your neck.

"Dammit Bokuto, you're lucky I'm in the mood" you say under your breath as you pull him in to continue your make out section.

You could feel Bokuto smirking in between breaths as it was going his way. Bokuto tugs your bottoms down, removing both your shorts and panties down in one swipe,

"don't worry, I'll make it worth missing your class" he whispers, slithering down his hands towards your wet opening.

He begins to rub you out, gently swirling your bud and intertwining his fingers between your folds. He grips one hand on your waist, making you ride his hand as you're still attached to his lips. You could feel the build up in your stomach, as he slowly takes his time to slip one finger, two fingers and then three, emulating his size through his fingers. Bokuto moves you from side to side to up and down, pumping his fingers as you're forcibly riding him. The combination of him fingering you, sucking your sweet spots and making out with you was stimulating and made you weak in the knees.

Your moans were loud and at times you were worried you weren't on mute but Bokuto made you forget about your lecture the second he flipped you over 180 and uses his tongue to finish off his foreplay. You slip down his jogging pants and proceeded to make him feel as good as he was making you. It was difficult as he had a head start, but you managed to get him to squirm a couple of times under the touch of your tongue and hands.
Your head bobbed, stimulating Bokuto as he flicked his tongue inside of you, making you moan as you gave him head. You both were going at sensual speeds, causing you both to grow more frustrated between each other. You couldn't help but scoot yourself forward, detaching yourself from his tongue and lining yourself up with his hard length instead. Bokuto liked it when you did this. You slid himself in you, making you moan his name out loud.

You fixed your knees on the bed and began to bounce. Hearing the slapping of your ass on his cock was riling him up as he sat up and changed positions, pushing you down as he was on top, pounding you from behind.

Bokuto squeezed your bum, enjoying the view he had of you, taking all of him from behind. It always felt better to be under him because of how thick he was. Although you would feel pleasure after a few strokes and adjusting to him each session, you were still amazed over how you could never adjust to him and it always felt like the first time.

Bokuto continued to pound you from behind, bringing your waist up so he could see that arch in your back, accentuating your ass even more. This made him go feral. Your moans grew louder and louder as Bokuto managed to hit your g-spot after each thrust. Bokuto whispered sweet nothings in your ear, reminding you how submissive you were to him every time you guys fucked.

"Such a good girl, always taking my cock"

"You look adorable under me"

"keep moaning my name, let your class know who's distracting you".

Bokuto's mood definitely switched from his whiny, cute baby self to destroy this puthy mode.

You could feel him pick up and pace, slamming himself into you, grabbing your hands so you couldn't grip the sheets anymore. He wanted to finish on top, facing you so he quickly turned you over again in missionary and fucked the living day lights out of you. Your sensitive core couldn't take it anymore "KOUTARO!" You moaned, grabbing on to his back for dear life, riding your orgasm out on him as he kept pumping himself into you. With the overstimulation, you were weak and was about to ride out another quick one seeing that Bokuto would not stop.He goes down to kiss you, thrusting himself into you as you moaned in his mouth.

"I'm gonna finish on you baby" he says and quickly pulls out, pumping himself on your stomach.

Out of breath, he quickly grabs a towel and wipes you down, resting in between your legs and on your stomach. He placed a kiss on your stomach, and holds you tight, reverting back to the cuddly, baby Bokuto you saw forty minutes ago.

You ran your fingers between his hair, cooing him to fall asleep again as you grabbed your laptop from the side table, only to be greeted with "the host has ended this session".