Officer Daichi (Timeskip)

Get that D from Daichiiii

________

    Your husband Daichi has been working late to help make extra money for the house since you guys were tight on cash this month. You barely saw him and if you did, it was bittersweet since he'd come home to sleep, eat, leave, and repeat.

   You wanted to do something nice for him when he came home late today. Knowing his schedule, Daichi was only doing office work today so he didn't wear his usual police uniform. You decided to slip on some black, lacy lingerie with a matching black garter and knee high socks. Daichi goes absolutely feral whenever he sees you wear knee highs so you wanted to give it your all for tonight. You took the handcuffs from its case and decided to handcuff yourself to the bed, knowing that Daichi would come home any second now.

As you're waiting the next few minutes you hear the door open and quickly relax yourself, trying your best to look seductive. "Babe I'm home, I brought home — Oh...Y/N" Daichi says, almost dropping his coffee on the floor.

Daichi eyes you up and shuts the door. He's analyzing you like you're his next meal, getting ready to pounce as he unbuttons his shirt, throwing it on the ground.

"Baby what did I do to deserve this" he says, hovering on top of you as he feels you up on the bed.

"Officer Daichi's been working really hard so I wanted to relieve his stress" you baby talk to him, wrapping your free legs around him.

Daichi couldn't help but feel you up and down as he presses his lips against yours, grinding on your crotch as he starts to get into the groove of you.

He looks up and stares at his handcuffs, "I can't believe I've never cuffed you to the bed while we're fucking. We should do this more often" he says as he sloppily kisses you all over.

   He removes his button up and blazer, flinging it across the room and unbuckles his pants, leaving his boxers on. The print showing through was massive and it always boggled your mind how much he was truly packing....

   Daichi leans over to his night stand and opens the drawer to reveal another set of cuffs. Your eyes widen to realize how much trouble you'll be in now after deciding to let him do whatever he wanted with your body. He cuffs your other hand to the bed, leaving you helpless as you watch Daichi admire your body sprawled against the bed.

He opens your legs and quickly removes your panties, licking your wet opening.

"You're already wet for me baby?" he smirks as he goes back down to finish his meal. He lays down and puts his head in between your legs, sandwiching himself between your thighs. Daichi loved giving you oral. He knew what he could do with it and it drove you mad that sometimes you could never make it to actually fucking because his tongue was just that powerful.

He sucks your bud, making your legs buckle and your arms clench, arching your back. Daichi proceeds to slip his fingers into you and used his tongue to play with your clit.

"Sawamura —"

"That's not my name princess" he quickly goes up, slipping his fingers out of you.

You ached for his touch, feeling empty over the fact that his fingers weren't in you anymore.

"Daddy" you apologized.

"And what do you want me to do?" he smirks, going back down to suck on your thighs.

Daichi was enjoying you beg for more. He was getting turned on seeing you beg for him to ram your insides with his hands.

"Please, keep fingering me daddy" you begged.

   Daichi goes back down and continues to eat you out while fingering you. Your insides were vibrating to his touch, feeling his two fingers thrust into your walls violently as he licked the outer folds of your womanhood.

   You were a moaning mess at this point. You couldn't feel yourself nor could you touch him. It was driving you crazy being cuffed to the bed.

"Daddy please let me touch you" you moaned out loud

   You were so close to cumming. Daichi picked up the pace, moving his fingers at incredible speed and swirling his tongue around the opening like he was sucking on a sports bottle.

   You screamed in ecstasy, coating his fingers and the bed. Panting, you watch him slip out of you and kiss your lips, giving you a few seconds to ride off your orgasm.

"Baby I can't do this —"

   Daichi interrupts your sentence by ramming his dick into your overly sensitive pussy. He unlocks the handcuffs with the keys in one hand and holds your waist down with the other,

"We're not done yet" he says, thrusting into you with his dick.

   Your stomach was forming those knots again, grabbing his nape you pulled him in to make out and moan in his mouth as you took all of him in.

"Fuck fuck fuck" you kept yelling

  Daichi continues to thrust into you and quickly pulls out to flip you over into doggy. He pulls on your neck to bring you up while still forming an arch as he rubs you out.

"You like that?"

"You're gonna feel all of this honey"

"I want you to cum for me again"

   Daichi was moaning all of these words into your ears, making your libido rise once again. Your hands were feeling your breasts and his his hand on your neck. The sound of skin slapping was filling the room, making him pound into you even harder.

   Daichi pushes you down on the bed, shoving your face into a pillow as he makes long strokes inside your walls.

It was rising again. You were close to bursting once again.

Daichi finishes inside of you, tapping the excess cum on your pussy as he grunts his final blow but goes back in to make sure you finish cumming too.

"Baby I'm on the edge. I'm so close." You pant, feeling him re-enter you again.

His sloppy thrusts finishes you off, making you cum on his dick again. Both of you panting, struggling to get some air.

He flips you over to give you sweet kisses, making sure that you were okay after your session.

"That was a lot....Enough to make twins" he joked, pulling you up bridal style so you can both shower. You giggle at his response, "I know...well that's what we'll figure out in a few weeks" you joke back.

As you're both walking into the bathroom, he sets you down on the counter to start the shower. He turns around to see you waiting for the water to heat up and eyeing you up and down.

"Your eyes are telling me you want a round two" he smirks, walking over to you and giving you small kisses.

"Oh dear" you reply, fearing for your life knowing that walking out of the shower wouldn't be a possibility...