{6} A huge dangan surprise

This feeling of pain
Bang Chan
Kim Jisoo
Kim Jennie
Park Chaeyoung
Ahn Hye-jin
Jessi
And Lee felix

Should have I payed more attention? Would I become better? If I didn't let a pity act activate my stubbornness we wouldn't be in this mess. Felix wouldn't be in this mess! He tried to apologize but I kept ignoring him...this is all my fault.

Sorry Lee Felix

When I saw the view I couldn't get bad thoughts to stay away from my mind "G-guys! Come look at this!" I yell and run to what once was a community. It was all teared apart or messed up and then I saw it "Felix?!" I yell and run to blown up pillar.

"Dang it!" I sigh heavily as I see his necklace hung on a piece of wood sticking out of it with blood dripping off the side. "Woah....this....Y/n! Look that's the black amber symbol! What the hell happened here?" Irene says as she points to a symbol and sure enough.

It is the black amber symbol.

Black amber consists of a lot of members that got kicked out or never made it into a gang of the ultimates

Black amber consists of a lot of members that got kicked out or never made it into a gang of the ultimates. Like weaklings but they all bonded together and made a community which I understand if this is the government's doing it would make sense they blew it all up.

What I don't understand is why they would take the ultimates, members of elite groups. I am for sure this is black amber's territory

•Han Jisung
•Hwang In-yeop
•Park Yoo-na
•Kim Jong-hyun (yes I added him...I miss him and I felt like I needed to show him more attention 🥺)
•Moon byul-yi
•Lee Minho

Are the members I remember the most because I used to help them out when they need it. They either got kicked out of groups or the government just never let them join any, let's be honest the government doesn't really like anyone besides themselves and maybe the ultimates.

Ultimates as in:

•Ultimate hackers
•Ultimate leaders
•Ultimate archer
•Ultimate gun man
•Ultimate swordsman

And so on and so forth~ Though ultimates are titles for 1 specific person it actually resembles to 3 different people minimum. There isn't a lot of ultimates most of them got killed because the government forced them to enter a school later to know they were just there for someone's entertainment.

Then they participated in a killing school trip or something....some came back others did not survive....

Not all the ultimates that participated in the killing school stuff was apart of our world though the school had ultimates from all around the world.

"Hey Y/n!! Come on we found some marks that lead to the woods! You coming?" I hear Irene yell as I nod and she walks away. I start climbing up the hill then look back at the crushed building....whoever did this knew I was gonna come here or maybe Felix left this here so he can tell me I was on the right track.