{3} ᖴOᖇᗷIᗪᗪEᑎ ᒪOᐯE 💔

{Felix's pov}

"Noona!! Let me check you! Your lips are so swollen!! Do you want me to hurt him?" She shakes her head and sighs as I continue to check her for more wounds. "You have a lot of dirt how about we go shower noona~" She smiles and nods, I see IU slightly glaring at Y/n from here but I ignore her and grab Y/n's hand then walk to our room.

{IU's pov}

I can't believe he's back?! After all this time he barely wants to come and search for me?! Bullcrap!! I have a crush, I'm over him! "You have a lot of dirt how about we go shower noona~" I cringe and look at Felix and Y/n unnie, of course.....Felix helping Y/n out as if they were some type of couple! I didn't even notice I was glaring at them until Felix dragged her away. "Don't worry Astrid~ Felix may like her but Y/n isn't the type to date people" I hear and look to my right, seeing Chan.

"Oh? W-what are you talking about? You act l-like I have some crush on him! Cause I don't!" I say and stand up only to see everyone looking at me weirdly "I have to go now."  I say quickly and go to my room but, not before passing Y/n and Felix's room I see them talking and playing with each other. Felix pretends to take off her clothes and Y/n gets all shy and start laughing while stopping him, then they both went into the bathroom and locked it. I don't know why it made me so mad.....I need to find a new crush if he likes Y/n, I sigh heavily and walk to my room.

I drop myself on my bed and bite my lip, I'm not interested in anyone but Felix....he's so nice and cute. His little freckles that decorate his face, and his cute little smile that can lighten any room, and his laugh! Oh my his laugh is so cute and contagious~ I sit up in my bed and groan, I'm in love with Felix.....

{Y/n's pov}

"Felix quit touching my body and let me shower" I say while washing out my hair from the shampoo I had put it in. "Felix!" I sigh and wipe my eyes then look behind me and freeze, it wasn't Felix. "Y-yah what are you doing here?!" I whisper yell and push him away, he smirks and pulls me closer. "Didn't know you looked so beautiful under all that clothes" I blush and try covering my body, he frowns and stops me "Don't cover yourself~ You're beautiful~ Cold and mean but beautiful~" he whispers in my ear and I push him away while turning him around. "What are you doing in my room? My bathroom to be exact! Felix is in here! He'll see you!" I say and try pushing him out but, he just smiles and starts kissing my neck.

"Y-yah!!" I growl and harshly smack his arm then I hear someone open the bathroom door "Hey Y/n~ Some groups are wanting to either join or train under you so I'm wondering when you'll be free to meet them and you have more meetings at 2" Chan!! Omg what if he sees?! I glare at Jungkook and sigh. "I-i.....After my shower I can! As for the meetings see if Jisoo or Jennie is available, hey Chan have you seen Felix?" He nods and writes something down then replies "Um I saw him with Astrid, he went to the bathroom but then she called him" I nod and then he leaves, leaving me with Jungkook in the shower.

Great lord Jesus what do I do?! I look at Jungkook and slap him "That's for hurting Astrid!" I slap him again "That's for watching me naked" I slap him a last time "And that's because I felt like it" I say and get out of the shower then wrap my body with a towel. I head to my room and quickly lock the door before changing
|

 I head to my room and quickly lock the door before changing  | ∇