{7} The most awful, tragic event in her history

Who are they? How did they find me? Why are they here? Where are my members?

"Ughhh not ugly glasses girl again!!" The little girl says making the what I believe is the school girl laugh psychotically "I'm not ugly I'm above average and you're starting to piss me off" she says and runs up to her with scissors.

"WAIT!!" I yell and quickly block all the swift movements of her scissors with my knife "You can't kill her! She's a child! And she'll kill my family!" I said and then she tilts her head.

"Ehehe I'm genocide jack horrible to meet you!" She shakes my hand then pushes me aside "Now for you! You little brat!" She goes up to the girl who is now shaking in fear, I roll my eyes and run to them.

I swiftly grab the child and kick genocide jack back then slightly glare at her "I said....you can't kill her" she scoffs then I hear the guy behind her.

"Come on Toko! We don't have all day....kill both of them and get with it" Toko? Genocide jack? Um whatever her name is just completely melted then took out her scissors again "Yes Master Byakuya!! I shall bathe in their blood" she says but before she walks the other guy stops her.

"Toko!! Wait!! That's her!" They all look at him then frown "What do you mean by 'that's her' Makoto?" He says then the Makoto takes out some book? "Here! She's an ultimate with multiple talents! She's the hope girl! You know like me but girl version!" He says then they stare at me. Hope girl? What?

"What is a hope girl doing with this tiny ungrateful imbecile?" The "Byakuya" says then I look at her and back up.

"She's just a child! You can't kill her because then she'll kill my family or my members....so you can't kill her!" I said and kept protecting the girl then I see Byakuya push Toko away as he walks to me.

"Look here....? Your name?" I cautiously put the girl behind my back as he keeps getting closer "Y-Y/n....Y/n Mikealson" I said as I felt his presence dominate the whole aura in the room.

"I'm sorry but we've been on the hunt for her for a long time" He says and grabs my shoulders, I look at him suspiciously and he hugs me. "H-hey! I-i don't do hugs!! G-get off mee!!" I growl then he pulls me closer and then pushes me to the side.

"Don't let him get meee!! Helpp!! Y/nnn!!!" She yells and cries then I turn to her "Wait stop!!" I yell but she just smirks "You're not a leader....remember your choice" She mouthes and looks at the guy.

"Now we've got you" he says and grabs the little girl's hair then drags her to Makoto "W-wait!! No don't take her!! Stop pleasee!!" I yell and start running towards them then Makoto looks at me. "I know this must be hard but I swear it's going to be fine I promise we'll help you" he quickly gives me a hug and smiles.

"Have a lovely day Miss Y/n" he says and salutes before disappearing making me drop to my knees.

"My parents!!!" I yelled so loud my voice hurt "Is that your choice?" I hear a voice behind me making me put my head down. "I said I wasn't going to choose" then I hear a low laugh and I look up.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Did you really think that the ultimates actually cared about you? They only cared about that little girl" he said with a husky voice. "Her name is Monaca by the way...I know you wanted to know" he says and shrugs.

"Who are you?" I said and stand up "What the hell do you want with me?" I bitterly said and looked up at him. "Don't you recognize me? Oh wait you elite members never met the government's special agents have ya?" He says making me look him up and down "Government? You are from the....." he chuckles looking at my shocked face and then he kicks my stomach.