{2} The back story

{Author nim's pov}

"Kookie!! Wahh I haven't seen you in forever! And guess what? We're going to be working the case together!! So what do you say partner?" She smiles and holds up her hand for a high five "I say the first one to get there is a winner" he replies and quickly runs away. "Yah Jeon!!" She sighs frustrated and runs after him "Oh Jungkook where are you going with this she wolf?" She slightly growls and looks at the guards "Make sure you kick her out I don't want to see her ever again" with that she walks away.

————

"Y/n!! Yah you aren't supposed to be here you'll get caught!!" He whispers as he tries pulling her away "Yah quit it Felix I'm trying to watch look" she says and pulls him closer while looking at the meeting. Felix on the other hand was blushing like crazy, he's always had a little crush on Y/n which turned into a huge one the more they grew up together. I mean 7 years being best friends and partners you think I'd be easy to not catch feelings but, Felix and Y/n did everything together literally they always slept in the same room, they share the same bathroom, they always work together, and they always play together. This was Y/n's dad idea, he really liked Felix so he if he could make Felix and Y/n fall in love he would be the next mafia leader in their gang since they were all high ranks.

But Y/n had different plans, she planned to move out and work many missions to get a high rank by working hard like her father so of course she had to start from scratch, the bottom, and she didn't like being called a weakling but that's what she was. At the moment. When her dad found out what his daughter had been up to he was proud, proud enough to create her very own gang including these members Jisoo, Chan, Jennie, Rosé, Hwasa, Jessi, and of course Felix ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). "Felix~ My dad is talking about a new gang who wants to come and take over our land and we have to protect it together" she smiles and holds his hand while staring into his eyes. "Yes boss I won't let you down" he replies and smiles "let's go get ready they should be here any moment!" He says while running back to their house with Y/n.

"Okay, listen up everyone!! A gang will come soon to take over this land it is in our duty to not let that happen! Everyone get into your teams and start seeing what you are able to do to slow them down or get rid of them!" Y/n says then dismisses them "Okay Felix! Come on we have to be in the front with my appa!" She smiles and quickly runs outside to the front yard when she hears the sirens go off.

"Hello! I come in peace! I just came to say that-......ambush" he winks and suddenly guns start to fire on his side. "Jisoo Chan you're up" Y/n says in a earpiece while she lunges herself at guy and slits his throat. "3....2....1...all their weapons are down boss!!" Jisoo and Chan reply in union "Good, Yuki we have to get that guy in the middle" Y/n says while making her way to the enemy, killing anyone who came her way. "Hehe guess my job is done that was eas-" before he finishes his sentence Y/n jumps on his back and pulls him down. "You aren't leaving so soon baby~" she says while rolling him on his back and sitting on top of him "Yuki I got him but I need help" she says in a earpiece. "Pfft that's right you need help, you're a crazy bitxch" he says while pushing Y/n off him and gets up "You don't know who you are messing with so watch it!" He growls at Y/n but, she stays unbothered. "You're the one that needs to watch it" she says and kicks his legs then turns around and punches another girl who was coming her way.

"IU!! Are you okay?!" He says and goes to the girl Y/n punched then he looks at Y/n "Oh you're so dead pretty girl" Y/n smiles as Felix walks next to her and hands her a gun. "We'll see about that" they say in union and Y/n shoots. Boom!

{Jungkook's pov}
That was a weird dream I haven't that dream since.....well since IU left but that girl again she was there? She has this dirty blonde hair, with red and black stripes long sleeved crop top. She's wearing this black chocker with some sort of design hanging from it, a few rings decorating her perfectly shaped hands and these beautiful pink lips but then....I saw it, a guy. Same dirty blonde with the same pink lips as the that girl, he's wearing a purple shirt with a red jacket matching with the girl if I didn't know any better I would say they were like twins.