{9} Friends to rivals

"Y/n?! Hey!! Stay with me!! Are you okayy!!" I heard the boy scream but I frowned and looked around.

Did my dad really *kill* those people? Did I just flush that out of my mind? Did I blindly steer away from it because he was my dad?

Then I saw it, he came to me and his pupils dilated then he whispered "You didn't see anything here, you found a boy then saved him and walked away calmly" I felt my shaking body stop and turn to my right then walked away.

That's why I didn't see it, why I didn't know that happened. Something must have happened to make me trigger that and break through whatever trance my dad put on me.

"Y/N?!" I opened my eyes to see Chan above me, slightly shaking me with concerned eyes. I blinked slowly and sat up, seeing as I was on the floor I frowned.

"What the hell happened?" I spoke softly and Chan hugged me tightly "Are you okay?? You just passed out!" He said and helped me stand up, I let out a huff. Pass out? Me? No never.

I cleared my throat and looked at Chan then nodded "I'm going home now and I'd like an escort" I said then walked towards the lone building that sparkled in the distance.

I slowly walked and heard a twig snap behind me, I thinking it was Chan smiled and scoffed. "I needed an escort so would you pleas-" I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Before I could say anything, I felt a head nuzzle into my neck "I would be pleased to escort you my beautiful rajkumari" I perked my head up and turned to see Jungkook, flashing a smirk my way.

Rajkumari? Is that....hindi? I made a confused face and blinked my eyes "What is Rajkumari?" I asked and he smiled then kissed my cheek.

"Hindi my dear~ It means princess" he purred and kissed my neck softly leaving tingly marks down my spine. "Y-you studied Hindi?" I said slightly distracted by the kisses and tried my best to keep a clear voice. He just nodded then softly growled as I heard Chan's footsteps coming behind me.

I quickly stood up straight and pushed Jungkook away making him scowl "Uh hey! Told you I needed an escort! Then rat people follow me home" I said and nudged my head towards Jungkook.

"naneun jwiga aniya, aljanh-a. naega neoui gongjunimdo deul-eul su iss-eo" he mumbled over his breath and scoffed then crossed his arms. (EXCUSE IF MY KOREAN IS WRONG YALL IM SORRY I AINT FLUENT)

I looked at him and rolled my eyes "Yeah I know you smug, attractive handsome man" I said then realized what I said and widen my eyes. "Smug? No but handsome and attractive definitely" he smirked and swiftly made his way next to me. Since when did he become romantically flirty since the last time I saw him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his face on my shoulder, I gave up on moving away from him so I just let him do his thing.

"Now are we leaving? Or are we gonna just stand here?" I said and crossed my arms "Yeah! Are you gonna just stand there?? Hmmm??" I heard Jungkook say and hold me tighter.

"Jungkook is it? Did miss Y/n tell you about the lovely dinner we are having tonight hm? He said and looked at me when I tilted my head confused. "She did not in fact! Priya! What is the meaning of this? Not inviting your own boyfriend to dinner" he said and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not your sweetheart and I didn't tell you because I didn't know we had dinner" I said making an emphasis on 'dinner' and glared at Chan. He shrugged and started walking away when I tried to go after him, Jungkook pinned me to a tree.

"Do you not trust me Priya? Not inviting me to dinner? Whoo low blow" he said softly and started playing with a strand of my hair. I shrugged and slightly moved closer to him instinctively then poked his chest.