Chapter 2: Tesoro

Damien tells us that he will follow us home, so I get in the front seat this time with Jenna

"Sweetie I am so sorry for what happened today at the store. I just want you to know that no matter how long any of us may be gone for, we would never leave you...okay?"

I take a deep breath, "I-I know that..it's just..my disorder. I don't-I can't help it. I-I'm sorry." I say with teary eyes turning towards the window.

I hear Jenna sigh as I'm falling asleep. That panic attach took a lot out of me. After a good 5 minutes, I'm out.
_____
I stir as I feel someone lifting me up.

"Just put her in her room please. Upstairs last door on the left." Someone whispers.

I'm very comfortable where I am so I snuggle into it more. I hear a low chuckle and then someone speaking

"Go back to sleep baby."

Right then, I'm out again.
______
*Knock*
*Knock*

I stir and open my eyes as I hear someone knocking on my door. Wait...wasn't I just in the car? How...

*Knock*

I yawn and sit up, "Come in!"

The door opens and there is Damien with gentle eyes coming towards me with two plates.

"Your mom told me that I can eat in here with you and to just wake you up. I hope that's alright."

I nod my head and take my plate after whispering a thank you.

We start eating in a comfortable silence. It's weird how comfortable I am with Damien after meeting him literally an hour ago. That never happens to me.

"So how was your day?" I ask softly

He lightly chuckles, "It was good. I met someone very nice and pretty." I scrunch my brows. "Her name is Mia." My brows are still scrunched up into confusion.

"Who is-ohhhh I'm Mia!" I giggle

He playfully rolls his eyes

We eat in silence a little longer until I have an idea!

"Ooo! Can we play the question game? I used to play it all the time with Jenna and Ricky. It was really fun and I think you would like it! Of course we don't ha-" I abruptly stop when he puts his finger to my lips. I feel myself blush as he smirks at me.

"Sure, we can play."

"S-sorry I tend to ramble a lot."

He chuckles, "That's okay. Do you want to start?"

I nod smiling, "For this game when I ask the question I have to answer it first and then you answer! What is your full name? Mine is Mia Rose Sanderson."

"Damien Issac Luciano. Favorite color, mine is black."

"Well duh! That's all your wearing right now" I giggle

He lightly grins, "Oh! And my favorite color is gold and pink and blue and purple. I can't choose. How old are you? I'm 19."

He nods looking like he is thinking, "I'm 24. Favorite animal, mine is a lion."

"Mine is a panda! LOOK!" I say excitedly getting you and taking out all of my pandas.

He widens his eyes at all my pandas, "Wow you must really love them

He widens his eyes at all my pandas, "Wow you must really love them."

"Yeah! They are the best!"

All of a sudden, a phone rings and Damien answers.

"cosa vuoi dire che l'hai perso?....Dio Ryan!...Lascia fare a me, cazzo di nuovo. Sarò lì"
(What do you mean you lost it? .... God Ryan! ... Leave it to me, f***ing again. I will be there)

A/N: Guys I used google translate for this so if I made any mistakes with this please let me know so I can change it:)

Damien hangs up immediately and his once dark eyes soften as he looks at me.

"I have a to go Mia, but I'll see you soon, okay?"

Automatically I start to panic and vigorously shake my head as tears come to my eyes.

"No, p-please stay. Don't leave m-me. P-please. I'm s-sorry if I made you upset."

Damien sighs and comes to hug me, "I'm not leaving you Tesoro. I promise. I put my number in your phone so you can text me whenever okay?"

I sniffle, "O-okay Damien."

He lightly squeezes me before walking to the door. He looks behind once, and I gently wave at him. He grins and walks away. I just hope he comes back unlike my parents.

_______
I'm sorry guys! I know this is a shorter chapter, but it's more of a fill in chapter. Since my updating schedule is Monday and Friday, and I'm in high school a lot of stuff may get in the way. But either way I will post on Monday and Friday, but some chapters may just be shorter than others. To make up for it though, maybe I will write another one this weekend for y'all.

Also remember that Mia has DPD so even though it feels like it may be going fast, that's just how she is. If she likes someone she gets attached easily and every time they leave she can't help but feel they are leaving her

Anyways hope you are all having a wonderful day and enjoyed this chapter!🥰

• Words —> 872