Chapter 13: Date

As I speak to Jenna and Eric I look at them to see them looking behind me

As I speak to Jenna and Eric I look at them to see them looking behind me. I furrow my brows and slowly turn around to see what they are looking at. What I see, has me blown away. I look at Mia with wide eyes as she looks back at me with a cute and innocent smile.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen princess."

I watch her look down with a blush on her cheeks. I feel Eric pat me on the back as they exit the room to give us privacy.

I slowly walk up to her and lift up her chin. Her eyes widen and her cute chubby cheeks become even redder.

"T-thank you Dami. Y-you look really beautiful too-I mean handsome...y-yeah."

I smile at her and kiss her forehead, "Thank you bambina."

She wraps her arms around my waist and pushes her face into my chest mumbling about how red she must look. I hug her back and we stay like that for a minute.

"Are you ready for our date?"

She nods in my chest and then slowly let's go.

She start walking and hold out my hand for her. She grabs my pointer and middle finger since her hands are so small.

As I open up the car door for her before she gets in she turns around to me and smiles, "Where are we going Dami?"

Before I shut her door I say, "Well that's a surprise amore."

When I enter the drivers seat I see her looking out the window with a pout, so I grab her left hand and kiss the back of it. Without looking, I know she is blushing.

At some point during the ride Mia falls asleep looking fucking cute.

Fuck. I'm obsessed with this girl.

I can say with fucking certainty that I have never felt this way about a girl before. Before Mia came along, the mafia was my number one concern. I was stone cold and only ever truly conversed with Gabe, who still is annoying as fuck.

I definitely can say since I met Mia I've had a few regrets. One of them being loosing my virginity. Looking at Mia, I wish I would have saved myself for her. I'll be honest and say I've had one night stands before, but not a lot. It's enough that you can count it on your fingers. I was never the person to go to clubs and hook up with a different girl every night. Truthfully, I've only been with 4 girls in my whole 24 years of life. I never disrespected any of them either. One of them was my first time when I was 17.