PLEASE READ

HI GUYS!!! IM BACK!!
(NEW BOOK MENTIONED BELOW)

So, I know I've been very MIA, and honestly life has just been super stressful lately and I've had a huge writers block and I was stuck with no motivation to write for a long time.

HOWEVER I have been really feeling the motivation lately and I have something to share with you all!!!

I've been working on a NEW BOOK and I'm so incredibly excited for it!! It's going to be a sports football romance and I am so thrilled!!

I honestly feel like a lot of the lack of motivation came from me not knowing what to write for the possible rewriting of Mia, so I wanted to start fresh and then maybe one day come back to Mia.

I hope you all understand and I hope you guys check out the first chapter of my new book! I feel like my writing has gotten so much better and I'm honestly so proud of how it's coming out so far...

So here a bit about the book!

COVER:

SYNOPSIS:

SYNOPSIS:

Julianna Baker has been through a lot in her life. From being bullied in high school to losing her mother in college, all she wants is a fresh start. As luck would have it, she gets a call about a job opening to be the photographer for the Chicago Bears. It couldn't be more perfect since she moved to Chicago after college. However, what she didn't know until her first day was who the quarterback of the team is: Tristan Wild...her high school bully who doesn't remember her at all.

Tristan Wild has had the easy way through life. From being top dog in high school and college to having his dream position on his dream football team he couldn't be happier. He knows he wasn't the nicest in high school and maybe not even in college either, but with being the quarterback for the Chicago Bears, football is his only focus now. At least until Julianna starts working for his team. He takes an interest in her, but she couldn't be colder towards him. He can't figure out why she hates him, and he's determined to figure it out.

I hope you all give it a read and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

- PandaBear